FAA Chaos

Old June 3rd 05, 03:02 AM
Steve Foley

I thought you said you wouldn't fly IFR near any large cities because the
FAA has been ruined by blacks and women.

"MyCoxaFallen" wrote in message
. ..

Steve, you are an idiot
Please do not fly IFR in my airspace

Old June 3rd 05, 05:15 AM
MyCoxaFallen

Off-Topic?

I was referencing the link and the FAA regarding the comparative analogy
of incompetent
employees in critical positions. So, it is not OFF TOPIC if you fly and
use FAA services

Racist Agenda?

Define please

Or does the truth hurt Steve???

I have proof of what I speak of

Do you have proof I am racist?

What color do you think I am?
What sex?
Where am I from?
How many hours do I have upstairs?
Have you froze your ass off on a metal seat in a B52
while your crew mate takes a **** in a can and sprays you as you bump
through air no commercial plane would fly through?
Have you see men burn alive in a plane crash?
Have you seen one airplane hit another airplane in the air and pieces of
people rain out?
Have you see a human body after it hits the earth at around 200
knots in a upside down ILS approach because of vertigo?

I have all of the above and more

One more hint; my Family Doctor is African-American and
takes care of my two children

Does that sound racist?

Answer this Stevie, is it possible that political correctness and
diversity is just a shield for unqualified minorities and women, and
when they are exposed (Such as the recent FAA chaos cluster F&*^ in DC)
is it possible that an unqualified minority who contributed to the chaos
could yell "Racist agenda" and "Those terrible white males" when their
incompetence is investigated? Incompetence that can get innocent people
killed when you hire unqualified minorities and women into safety of
flight positions. You know IFR/Bad Weather/Tin stacked up like cord wood
stuff etc. Would you say "Hey it's OK no problem it's only Air Traffic
Control what's the big deal if some people get killed as long as we have
a few more women, gays and blacks in the FAA"?

Is Diversity and Social agendas and Political Correctness worth getting
you or me or your family killed??
(*subliminal* message NASA, SPACE SHUTTLE, BURNED ASTRONAUTS, SMOKE)

I have proof of FAA incompetence and unqualified employees in very
critical safety positions as we speak.

Do you have proof I am a racist or heaven forbid I address INCOMPETENCE
in critical Government safety of flight positions when
it involves

*THE MIGHTY **OMNIPOTENT** BLACK FEMALE GODDESS*

When you are up at 10000 punching through pea soup low on fuel and icing
up don't you want the best *QUALIFIED* people
controlling air traffic and maintaining the NAVAID/COMMUNICATION/RADAR
infrastructure in the FAA you can get??

In the new but socially twisted Federal *AVIATION* Administration that
is no longer important only how many blacks do you have and why did you
promote that white guy you must justify it and Homosexual pride parties
(No Bible study however) and every pride week
EXCEPT white males and blacks promoted away from there screw up's and
female secretary's rushed through school
and placed on radar watch in critical airspace because " we don't have
enough women" while the tax payer endures incredible FAA
cost over runs and delays in Air Traffic modernization etc etc. etc.

I have proof of all of it

Shall I make an ass out of you in a public forum or privately?

It's your choice

BTW, it does not matter how I post or what my name is. It does not
matter how I know what I know. The truth is the truth.
The FAA hires and promotes unqualified people in critical safety
positions in America to meet social and diversity goals.

I have proof. It is not an agenda. I am a Patriot for Air Safety

You are a spineless weasel who fears the "Guvment" and anyone speaking
the TRUTH if it violates politically correct goals and agendas

Now, respond smart ass let's see what you got in rebuttal

Steve Foley wrote:

What I meant was that MyCoxaFallen/SolarSapien/DrunkKlingon is using this
off-topic article to promote his racist agenda againat the FAA.

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote in message

In article ,
"Chris" wrote:

Now I'm really curious--what is "racist" about the article? Is it
Walter Williams (who happens to be black)? Or is it what he has to

say

(in which case, you're saying that blacks can be racists)?

anyone can be racist, black, white, yellow whatever. Racism is not a

white

monopoly.

You missed the point--the original reply cited an article as "racist,"
but the article really doesn't talk about race, so I am still curious as
to how the poster determined that it was "racist."

Bottom line is that the original post and the reply were probably both
trolls, but I found them somewhat amusing, so I decided to ask some
obvious questions.

JKG

Old June 6th 05, 04:54 PM
Michael Houghton

Howdy!

In article ,
MyCoxaFallen wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-

[snip meaningless questions intended to divert]

Do you have proof I am racist?

What color do you think I am?
What sex?
Where am I from?
How many hours do I have upstairs?
Have you froze your ass off on a metal seat in a B52
while your crew mate takes a **** in a can and sprays you as you bump
through air no commercial plane would fly through?
Have you see men burn alive in a plane crash?
Have you seen one airplane hit another airplane in the air and pieces of
people rain out?
Have you see a human body after it hits the earth at around 200
knots in a upside down ILS approach because of vertigo?

I have all of the above and more

What do any of the above have to do with "are you racist?" Those
questions are so much BS.

One more hint; my Family Doctor is African-American and
takes care of my two children

Does that sound racist?

It means nothing with respect to the question at hand. Trotting that
out certainly raises the suspicion that you are trying to obscure
the truth of the matter.

Answer this Stevie, is it possible that political correctness and
diversity is just a shield for unqualified minorities and women, and
when they are exposed (Such as the recent FAA chaos cluster F&*^ in DC)
is it possible that an unqualified minority who contributed to the chaos
could yell "Racist agenda" and "Those terrible white males" when their
incompetence is investigated? Incompetence that can get innocent people
killed when you hire unqualified minorities and women into safety of
flight positions. You know IFR/Bad Weather/Tin stacked up like cord wood
stuff etc. Would you say "Hey it's OK no problem it's only Air Traffic
Control what's the big deal if some people get killed as long as we have
a few more women, gays and blacks in the FAA"?

Ah. Now your colors show through. You have an agenda and you won't let
facts get in your way. Your tone and wording speak volumes, and they
aren't flattering of your character.

[snip remainder of ill-constructed screed]

yours,
Michael

| White Wolf and the Phoenix
Bowie, MD, USA | Tablet and Inkle bands, and other stuff

http://www.radix.net/~herveus/wwap/