Christmas gift

Old November 30th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lou

Default Christmas gift

I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

Old November 30th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On 30 Nov 2006 04:59:07 -0800, "Lou" wrote in
.com:

I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo.../koolscoop.php
Very popular with Piper owners who need quick, high volume ventilation
during ground operations on hot days. Kool Scoop is very easy to
mount; simply peel off the adhesive backing sealer and stick it in
place on the side window. It will fit any side window vent that does
not have a thick frame. Made of top quality plexiglass. Really
"scoops" the air from the outside to keep the pilot and passengers
comfortable. Window frame not included.

Description Part No. Price Buy
KOOL SCOOP LEFT HAND 13-03810 $28.65

Old November 30th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Lou" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

Just give him cash. He probably needs it.

Just kidding. It depends on how much you want to spend. Maybe a couple of
hours of Aerobatic instruction.

Old November 30th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Lou" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

Wheel Chocks
Pitot Cover
Power Tow
Cowl Plugs
Cabin Cover
Small Rechargable Vacuum
Jump-start battery pack
First Aid kit
Foil camping blanket
Rug Shampoo

Old November 30th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?

Some guy made a towbar that works in reverse - allowing one man (or one
woman) operations. You push from the wing root and can still steer.
I've seen it on the web but can't find it any more. If I owned an
archer I'd love such a device.

Jose
--
"There are 3 secrets to the perfect landing. Unfortunately, nobody knows
what they are." - (mike).
Old November 30th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

On 30 Nov 2006 04:59:07 -0800, "Lou" wrote:
I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and lives on an airpark, any suggestions?

Garmin GPS 500?
Old November 30th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?

Why, an Archer wind vane, of course! See ours he

http://alexisparkinn.com/aviation_wind_vanes.htm

(The artist makes smaller ones that can be installed without using a
cherry picker! ;-)

They are unique, great looking, cooler than a wind-sock, and garner a
lot of positive attention...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 30th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article .com,
"Lou" wrote:

I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

Offer to wash (and wax) his plane.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old December 1st 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FLAV8R[_1_]

"Lou" wrote in message ...
I need to buy a christmas gift for my brother who owns a Piper Archer
and
lives on an airpark, any suggestions?
Lou

Does he have a Hangar?
If not, then that would be a great Christmas present.
How about a fuel card with enough on it to fly for 10 hours?
Blue taxi lights from the runway to his house.
A hangar queen?

MTCW

David