Bugs on the windshield

Old June 1st 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Bugs on the windshield

Every time I fly one of my real airplanes, I get bugs on the windshield and
wings. I'm confused about this because MSFS doesn't have bugsplats on the
screen.

What is wrong with my real airplanes? How do I avoid getting bugs on the
windshield? There must be something wrong with reality, because it doesn't
happen in MSFS. Yet, it seems to happen every time I fly in the summer.

I know that it can't be happening, because my monitor never has any bugs on
it after I play MSFS. So, what is wrong with reality?

Old June 1st 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kevin Clarke

Viperdoc wrote:
Every time I fly one of my real airplanes, I get bugs on the windshield and
wings. I'm confused about this because MSFS doesn't have bugsplats on the
screen.

What is wrong with my real airplanes? How do I avoid getting bugs on the
windshield? There must be something wrong with reality, because it doesn't
happen in MSFS. Yet, it seems to happen every time I fly in the summer.

I know that it can't be happening, because my monitor never has any bugs on
it after I play MSFS. So, what is wrong with reality?

you need to take your computer outside and play at night. Or fly your
plane indoors to get consistent behavior.

KC
Old June 1st 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

On 6/1/2007 8:23:08 AM, "Viperdoc" wrote:

What is wrong with my real airplanes?

You need a bra over the windshield and wings:

http://www.carbras.com/

--
Peter
Old June 1st 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JB

On Jun 1, 8:23 am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Every time I fly one of my real airplanes, I get bugs on the windshield and
wings. I'm confused about this because MSFS doesn't have bugsplats on the
screen.

What is wrong with my real airplanes? How do I avoid getting bugs on the
windshield? There must be something wrong with reality, because it doesn't
happen in MSFS. Yet, it seems to happen every time I fly in the summer.

I know that it can't be happening, because my monitor never has any bugs on
it after I play MSFS. So, what is wrong with reality?

Clearly you are mistaken. Since MSFS provides a 100% accurate
simulation of all aspects of flying, there can be no bugs on your
windshield. Sorry. When you fly a real airplane, something else
must be going on. Perhaps you are looking into the sun and seeing
spots or your sunglasses are dirty. You have to prove to me and the
rest of us that there are real bugs. Simply telling us here that you
see bugsplats is not good enough. And whatever proof you provide
will, of course, be nit picked to death. It would be far easier on
you if you kept repeating to yourself...there are no bugs....there are
no bugs.

--Jeff

Old June 1st 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

I know that I am right and you are wrong. I don't care if you have over
20,000 hours on the computer and I have never even sat in an airplane. You
can not possibly be correct.

My perception of reality on the computer is clearly superior to any real
life experience or knowledge compared to anyone in the world.

You must be wrong about the bugs- can you prove to me that bugs exist? They
never appear on MSFS.

Old June 1st 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 1, 7:10 am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
I know that I am right and you are wrong. I don't care if you have over
20,000 hours on the computer and I have never even sat in an airplane. You
can not possibly be correct.

My perception of reality on the computer is clearly superior to any real
life experience or knowledge compared to anyone in the world.

You must be wrong about the bugs- can you prove to me that bugs exist? They
never appear on MSFS.

Now paging a Mr MX,,, please pick any phone in the terminal to give a
response.. G

Old June 1st 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JB

Oh my gawd! I knew it....he is "The One!". Who has the Red
Pill??????

Old June 1st 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Peter R. wrote:
On 6/1/2007 8:23:08 AM, "Viperdoc" wrote:

What is wrong with my real airplanes?

You need a bra over the windshield and wings:

http://www.carbras.com/

He needs peel-aways, like race car drivers. Stick your hand out there @
200 knots and Presto! A clean windshield.
Old June 1st 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

On Jun 1, 9:10 am, "Viperdoc" wrote:

My perception of reality on the computer is clearly superior to any real
life experience or knowledge compared to anyone in the world.

You must be wrong about the bugs- can you prove to me that bugs exist? They
never appear on MSFS.

Aha. MS has a patch for that. Bugs 2.0 - it even simulates the side
tone you hear when airliners xmit G

Old June 1st 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 07:23:09 -0500, "Viperdoc"
wrote in
:

Every time I fly one of my real airplanes, I get bugs on the windshield and
wings. I'm confused about this because MSFS doesn't have bugsplats on the
screen.

What is wrong with my real airplanes? How do I avoid getting bugs on the
windshield?

You need to tick the 'No Bugs' check-box before departure. :-)