After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds

Old June 7th 05, 10:17 AM

Default After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds

After the Downing Street Memo: Case for Impeachment Builds:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35872

Old June 7th 05, 07:49 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

"Tis wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and prove
it
true!"

end

ups.com...

Old June 7th 05, 08:17 PM

Hilary and Bill are no better (Bill allowed China into the WTO which
has led to all those US jobs outsourced to China with huge trade
imbalance/budget deficit as the US economy is basically a 'house of
cards' tragically waiting to collapse as the US military is fighting
wars for Israel in the Middle East spending BILLIONS of US taxpayer
dollars in the process - read the last chapter of Chalmers Johnson's
'The Sorrows of Empire' book as James Bamford's 'A Pretext for War'
book is a must read book as well because it conveys the 'A Clean
Break/war for Israel' agenda in Iraq on pages 261-269 and on page 321
as well):

Turning Point on the War:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35912

Old June 8th 05, 12:20 AM
Merlin Dorfman

In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. wrote:
Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
Americans an countless Iraqis.

Old June 8th 05, 03:27 AM
Steve Hix

In article ,
Merlin Dorfman wrote:

In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. wrote:
Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
Americans an countless Iraqis.

It continually amazes me that clueless types confuse lying under oath
with anything else.
Old June 8th 05, 06:42 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

"...A dumbass antisemite...."

The above is a juvenile "intellectual's" idea of a compelling argument on
the merits?

DUUUUUH!!

end

"ZombyWoof" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:49:39 -0700, "W. D. Allen Sr."
wrote something wonderfully witty:

Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint

herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and

her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality

hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It ain't for Israel you dumbass antisemite. It is for your SUV. It's
all about the thick black gooey stuff.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

The Marquis de Sade

Old June 8th 05, 08:46 PM
Charlie Wolf

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:20:35 +0000 (UTC), Merlin Dorfman
wrote:

In rec.aviation.military W. D. Allen Sr. wrote:
Oh, bring "impeachment" on! We can't wait to see Hillary to paint herself
into a corner by touting the impeachment of a president when she and her
felon husband are not yet out from under the clouds of criminality hanging
over them! Impeachment is not a subject she is wise to bring up since it
will certainly motivate so many people to dredge up all her and Willie's
connivances! Just think they will re-plow Whitewater, Lewinsky, Aspirin
factory attacks, etc., again! We will look forward to the fight,
especially
just before the 2008 presidential election!!!!

It continually amazes me that lying about a blowjob is put in
the same category as causing the needless deaths of over 1500
Americans an countless Iraqis.

1. They aren't needless if you have a brain in your ****ing head.
But by characterizing them as "needless deaths", I guess we know
positively that you support the terrorists that are killing Americans.

2. It's called perjury Merlin, or don't you have a Crystal Ball that
explains things like that to you...

3. It continulally amazes me how ****ing stupid left-wing liberal
Democrats are.
Regards,

Old June 8th 05, 11:13 PM
Merlin Dorfman

In rec.aviation.military Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
Merlin Dorfman wrote:

[...]

What "else" did you have in mind? Killing tens of thousands
unnecessarily?
Some clueless types confuse Clinton's lying under oath with
perjury (which it wasn't). He committed no crimes; in fact the
charge of obstruction of justice was actually closer to being true
than the charge of perjury, but the House managers didn't seem to
understand that.