Quack, quack! It's all about credibility you don't have, Duckboy!

Old December 16th 03, 12:00 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Big John says...

Chuck

(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
posted but which one are you (on the ground )

Hi John
no I don't get residuals I wish I did :-) If your talking about the episode
where the 3 planes are built ,I was the Judge also known as "cutest fat guy in
aviation...with teeth" LOL!!

In an earlier episode I was the team expert but didn't get to fly then either
and we built gliders. By the way the last time I saw that one our team still won
:-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck (unemployed actor waiting for next part) S

Old December 16th 03, 12:03 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RR Urban says...

To borrow a term from the lingerie department...

-- FULL FIGURED --

Barnyard BOb - where's my corset

That's right Unka Bob I'm "BIG BONED" "altitudenally challenged" Too short for
my weight, the worlds tallest midget or the worlds shortest giant.

Chuck (more perogi's please) S

Old December 16th 03, 08:54 PM
Model Flyer

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...
In article , RR Urban

says...

Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.

Hey Unk
I went to the for sale group and sure enough jaun was there and he

posted
something that made me fall off my chair.Here it is word for word:

The business end of a gas nozzle??? Gawd what a man!!!LOL!! Wonder

how he
defends himself when he's not at a gas station? Probably at the

car wash he
could use a water hose.

Without any proof of weapon of any kind "Juan" would try to confuse
them by telling them they had no credability at all and they were
lying when they said they wanted his car or what ever, or he has
Zoomie in the background to back him up and any cop that knows his
usual antics on this NG woud just stand there laughing as he got
himself bashed.:-)
--
---
Cheers,

Then he called the cops .
Boy he sure sounds like the spitting image of his idol zoom.Call

the cops and
act tough. Wonder if he told the bad guys to govern themselves

accordingly :-)

Just too funny

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Old December 17th 03, 04:15 AM
Big John

Chuck

Those birds should be taken to the show and flown tomorrow.

I was going to ask about the 'fat' guy but felt not nice to do that
and be wrong G

Good show as the British jocks used to say.

Big John

Old December 17th 03, 11:56 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Big John says...

Chuck

Those birds should be taken to the show and flown tomorrow.

I was going to ask about the 'fat' guy but felt not nice to do that
and be wrong G

Good show as the British jocks used to say.

That won't happen because all the engines were taken off right after the show
..It's my understanding that all 3 planes are in storage. I think the EAA was
trying to arrange to have them at Oshkosh at some time. The planes we built on
the first episode were destroyed on the spot right after filming ...I broke my
heart to see them get chopped up right before my eyes...

Yes it twas a "good show" and I was glad to be a part of both of them.

See ya

Chuck