****ed off FAA controller on blog

Old August 22nd 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
No2

Default ****ed off FAA controller on blog

DAMN!!

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

This is John Carr at his best. A classic that will deserve a nice frame
and maybe? a signed copy. This slice and dice of Bobba and the 1500
Stooges at FAA HQ(Berlin)is better than a master cook at Benihanas. I
love the quote...

"Sturgell decided to abrogate responsibility for safety, pushing it down
to the largest collection of "Minesweeper" and EBay experts since the
invention of the modern computer."

Checkmate. No other quote on this blog sums up the idiots and
waste called FAA Management and the Government truck that is flying off
the cliff like the one above.

Did anyone see the Human Barbecue in Madrid a few days ago?
It's my understanding most of those poor souls looked like the
marshmallow you dropped in the camp fire.

It's coming folks. Right here in the good old USA. Just a matter of
time. Under the current FAA buffoons in charge it will be sooner rather
than later.

My only daughter my baby girl stepped off a Southwest flight from Austin
to Nashville just a few minutes after the cluster F%$* at ZME hit a few
Saturday's back. It was one of many major outages that hit ZME on a
regular basis that force the real controllers in the dark room to step
up while most of the rest including FAA management go take a long ****
or comb their hair.

When I heard the FAA puke spokes flak spew "Safety was never
compromised" it was the first time in my life if I could have gotten my
hands around a FAA Managers neck I would have popped it off like a big zit.

I am sick in my core of these lying pieces of dog dung in FAA
Management. S-I-C-K. It hit close to home for me recently. My baby girl
was almost in the middle of that ATC cluster F^%$.

*******S

Kick them in the balls John. Put them in their throat.
Somebody needs too.
Old August 22nd 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"No2" wrote in message
DAMN!!

You must have been really ****ed when NATCA endorsed Obama.

Old August 23rd 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
barton fink via AviationKB.com

No2 wrote:
DAMN!!

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

This is John Carr at his best.

A few seconds at that link.
Clear that the spud you idolize is a foaming lunatic.

figures.

Old August 23rd 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 22, 4:34 pm, "barton fink via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe
wrote:
No2 wrote:
DAMN!!

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

This is John Carr at his best.

A few seconds at that link.
Clear that the spud you idolize is a foaming lunatic.

figures.

I read a few paragraphs. I never found a point, but his language was
pretty much gutter bar. I never read such garbage, whatever the point.
Old August 23rd 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"barton fink via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in message
No2 wrote:
DAMN!!

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

This is John Carr at his best.

A few seconds at that link.
Clear that the spud you idolize is a foaming lunatic.

What's truly funny is the spud in question and those like him have done more
harm to the ATC profession than any morons like GW will ever realize.

I'll give you an example. After the Comair crash 2 years ago, the spud went
on TV and said it was the FAA's fault because they were forcing controllers
to work with very little crew rest. The reality is much different. At all
FAA ATC facilities, NATCA proposes the schedule for controllers. Most
facilities opt for a shift structure that starts out on an evening shift,
transitions to a day shift (with a short break in between) and then
transitions to a graveyard shift with another short break in between. It
sounds crazy, but the reason why they do that is to give themselves a longer
weekend. After the spud blamed the FAA for something that was NATCA's
fault, the FAA is now in the process of imposing a shift structure that will
effectively cut controller's weekends down by half. This is just a small
example of the nonsense they put out on practically a daily basis.

NATCA has the potential to do a lot of good within the FAA, but rarely do
they pick level headed leaders. Compare them to the airlines. AA's pilot's
union has a very sour relationship with management, but even at that you
will see their union standing toe to toe with AA on some issues. If you
look at some of the other industry unions, they have a very good
relationship with management. The FAA hasn't laid off a controller in about
30 years. No controllers have received pay cuts in the same time period.
Yet NATCA takes a confrontational stance on every single issue and they
denegrate the entire FAA at every opportunity even if they have to lie to do
so. The OP is an excellent example of the stupidity that infests their
organization.

Old August 23rd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH

No2 wrote:
[...]

Oh **** I forgot

The FAA FIRED them all in 1980

DOUBLE LIE
Old August 23rd 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
news
No2 wrote:
[...]

Name one AFSS employee who was laid off. Just one.

Every single one was GUARANTEED their existing job with no pay cuts for at
least 5 years. Many retired and then went back to work for the contractor
and essentially double dipped which gave them a huge pay increase. No
layoffs ever happened. Try again.

Old August 23rd 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

No2 wrote:
[...]

Not all of them. Just the ones who were stupid enough not to come back to
work after they were warned repeatedly they would be fired for participating
in an ILLEGAL strike.

Furthermore PATCO endorsed Reagan in the 1980 election. I bet that really
****ed them off.

Kinda like NATCA endorsing Obama ****es you off, eh?

DOUBLE LIE

"FIRED" does not equal layed off. Try again.

new blog ahm Simulators 0 August 2nd 08 06:29 PM
new blog ahm General Aviation 1 July 31st 08 11:48 AM
Steven P, McNicoll just pissed me off Mike Weller Piloting 42 August 19th 05 03:13 AM
Pissed Philly Pilot Pinged Vector Military Aviation 0 January 17th 04 04:34 AM
Burt Rutan "pissed off" Tarver Engineering Military Aviation 22 September 3rd 03 04:10 AM