Cockpit visit

Old June 11th 05, 01:26 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Capt. Wild Bill Kelso, USAAC" wrote in message

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nope. If the door is open at the gate, no security
breach has
occurred and we expect visitors.

Oh, never mind, it just doesn't compute for you. Should have known you were
trying to engage in a battle of wits, unarmed. Back to the playpen with you,
Belushi.

Old June 11th 05, 06:49 AM
Capt. Wild Bill Kelso, USAAC

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Capt. Wild Bill Kelso, USAAC" wrote in message

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nope. If the door is open at the gate, no security
breach has occurred and we expect visitors.

Oh, never mind, it just doesn't compute for you. Should have known you were
trying to engage in a battle of wits, unarmed. Back to the playpen with you,
Belushi.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just how many special service agents does it take to get
you safely boarded? Dont forget your sippy cup and crazy straw...

Pilots track their lives by the number of hours in the air,
as if any other time isn't worth noting....
Michael Rarfit
Old June 15th 05, 05:25 AM
Icarus

Hey guys, thanks for the reply. But it never really answered the question.
I think we all understand that a visit to the cockpit post-9/11 is out of
the question. What I have failed to do, is to find the actual regs. Can
someone help?

Thanks.
Charlie

Old June 15th 05, 01:51 PM
Jack Davis

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:25:51 -0700, "Icarus"
wrote:

Hey guys, thanks for the reply. But it never really answered the question.
I think we all understand that a visit to the cockpit post-9/11 is out of
the question. What I have failed to do, is to find the actual regs. Can
someone help?

121.547 Admission to flight deck.

(a) No person may admit any person to the flight deck of an aircraft
unless the person being admitted is

(1) A crewmember;

(2) An FAA air carrier inspector, a DOD commercial air carrier
evaluator, or an authorized representative of the National
Transportation Safety Board, who is performing official duties;

(3) Any person who

(i) Has permission of the pilot in command, an appropriate management
official of the part 119 certificate holder, and the Administrator;
and

(ii) Is an employee of

(A) The United States, or

(B) A part 119 certificate holder and whose duties are such that
admission to the flightdeck is necessary or advantageous for safe
operation; or

(C) An aeronautical enterprise certificated by the Administrator and
whose duties are such that admission to the flightdeck is necessary or
advantageous for safe operation.

(4) Any person who has the permission of the pilot in command, an
appropriate management official of the part 119 certificate holder and
the Administrator. Paragraph (a)(2) of this section does not limit the
emergency authority of the pilot in command to exclude any person from
the flightdeck in the interests of safety.

-Jack Davis
B737
..
Charlie

Old June 15th 05, 11:57 PM
Juan Jimenez

Look... the sandbox is stirring. Oh, wait, it's not a sandbox, it's a kitty
litter box, here comes that Belushi-wannabe again. He's gonna try to prove
the regs are wrong. Again.

wrote:

[...]

.
Charlie

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old June 19th 05, 03:50 PM
Capt 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC

Hey look, Juanabesomebody is speaking, again. And again, is obviously wrong.
Jack wrote that, not me. You, however, are still a dumbass and a wannbe
planespotter.

Old June 19th 05, 03:58 PM
Juan Jimenez

That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny
brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone
car going down a six lane highway. I suggest you hone your writing skills
before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart
around the inside of a donut. You couldn't get a clue during clue mating
season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue
mating dance. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were
keyboard-less, too. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin
Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one
idea and that was wrong."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line.
Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently
evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic
loser if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as
a imbecile.

No, come to think of it, you would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes
suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on
your toenails.