What does the FAA now and America soon got in common?

Old August 8th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What does the FAA now and America soon got in common?

On Aug 8, 1:28*pm, No2 wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 8, 12:54 pm, "Wally the Squirrel" wrote:
Yes, I can. *Can you spell S-Y-N-C-O-P-H-A-N-T? * Didn't think so.

Obama as President? Think twice my weak white politically correct
sycophants
Can you spell N-I-G-E-R-I-A???

The country, according to some federal estimates, will be less than
50% Caucasian by 2050. The FAA is leading the way! The error they are
making seems to be this: the largest minority will be those with
Hispanic names, not Blacks.

So I guess what you are saying is we will have goats on our airplanes
and people will be ****ting in the streets by 2050?

No, what I said is census projections indicate Caucasians will be less
than 50% of the population of the United States by 2050. The extension
to that statement is yours, not mine.
Old August 8th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"gatt" wrote in message
No2 wrote:

Try ONE MILLION or MORE

JFK and BHO
Both have the same fate
Eventually

And then the backlash will begin. Even white America will abandon its
casual tolerance for its own ignorant trash.

I seriously doubt most whites would bat an eye.

Old August 8th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Darkwing wrote:
"gatt" wrote in message

JFK and BHO Both have the same fate
Eventually

And then the backlash will begin. Even white America will abandon its
casual tolerance for its own ignorant trash.

I seriously doubt most whites would bat an eye.

If you kill an American president, eyes will be batted.