any fix for FS2004

Old October 23rd 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
me

Default any fix for FS2004

I have discoverd an error in FS2004 in one airport, CYRV,(Revelstoke BC
Canada)The airport seems to be below the lake level and is impossible to fly
into or out of the airport.

Does anyone know of a patch that can fix this?

Thanks

Old October 24th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Crispy Critter

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:52:57 GMT, me wrote:

I have discoverd an error in FS2004 in one airport, CYRV,(Revelstoke BC
Canada)The airport seems to be below the lake level and is impossible to fly
into or out of the airport.

Does anyone know of a patch that can fix this?

Thanks

Check out www.avsim.com and see if anyone has created scenery to correct
it.
Old October 24th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Jim Macklin

Or try a seaplane

.. .

Old October 27th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
R.V. Gronoff

me a écrit :
I have discoverd an error in FS2004 in one airport, CYRV,(Revelstoke BC
Canada)The airport seems to be below the lake level and is impossible to fly
into or out of the airport.

Does anyone know of a patch that can fix this?

Thanks

Yup, check this page:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?...2004&Go=Search

--
Virez Ahmadinejad pour me répondre.
Remove Ahmadinejad to reply.
Old October 27th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Merrill P. L. Worthington

me wrote:

I have discoverd an error in FS2004 in one airport, CYRV,(Revelstoke BC
Canada)The airport seems to be below the lake level and is impossible to fly
into or out of the airport.

Does anyone know of a patch that can fix this?

Thanks

Have you tried to land in Death Valley?

Old November 19th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:28:40 -0500, "Merrill P. L. Worthington"
wrote:

me wrote:

I have discoverd an error in FS2004 in one airport, CYRV,(Revelstoke BC
Canada)The airport seems to be below the lake level and is impossible to fly
into or out of the airport.

Does anyone know of a patch that can fix this?

Thanks

Have you tried to land in Death Valley?

As a PPL from UK I just had to do it for real (C172) last year. It was
fascinating landing at Furnace Creek at 210ft below sea level.
Returned to Las Vegas when the wife asked why the altimeter was
reading 2205ft when we landed. It was up hill all the way!