Paris Air Show

Old June 20th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Paris Air Show

Um...maybe, just maybe, I COULD break away and go there...

http://varifrank.com/archives/2007/0...s_air_show.php

{pant...pant...pant...}
--
Matt Barrow
Performance Homes, LLC.

Old June 20th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Matt Barrow wrote:
Um...maybe, just maybe, I COULD break away and go there...

You could stay with you-know-who! G
Old June 20th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Matt Barrow writes:

Um...maybe, just maybe, I COULD break away and go there...

http://varifrank.com/archives/2007/0...s_air_show.php

The show is interesting but with the increasing heat of recent years it can be
physically exhausting. There are only a handful of overloaded portable
toilets, and virtually nothing to drink to rehydrate, and the airfield of
course is just an open area in the blazing sun that can surpass 100 degrees F
during the day.

If you can brave all that, plus the extreme security paranoia of the
organizers and the considerable difficulty in even reaching the show, the
planes are pretty interesting.
Old June 20th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old June 20th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary[_2_]

On Jun 20, 2:18 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
The show is interesting

Have you actually attended the show?

Old June 20th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jun 21, 7:41 am, Gary wrote:
On Jun 20, 2:18 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

The show is interesting

Have you actually attended the show?

Only if it's on a sim...

Old June 21st 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message
Um...maybe, just maybe, I COULD break away and go there...

http://varifrank.com/archives/2007/0...s_air_show.php

{pant...pant...pant...}
--
Matt Barrow
Performance Homes, LLC.
Cheyenne, WY

I knew blue was my favourite colour for a reason!
Crash Lander
--
http://straightandlevel1973.spaces.live.com/
I'm not always right,

Old June 21st 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. net...
You could stay with you-know-who! G

Yeah! Mr Positivity! The Spin Doctor! Dr M!
Several other names he's known by too! LOL!
Crash Lander

Old June 21st 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:33:56 GMT, "Crash Lander"
wrote:

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
.net...
You could stay with you-know-who! G

Yeah! Mr Positivity! The Spin Doctor! Dr M!
Several other names he's known by too! LOL!
Crash Lander

If I say his name, the filters will kill the message.

Think of it... Matt B. and Mr. MSFS, roomies for a week. G
Old June 21st 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
"Matt Barrow" wrote in message
Um...maybe, just maybe, I COULD break away and go there...

http://varifrank.com/archives/2007/0...s_air_show.php

{pant...pant...pant...}
--
Matt Barrow
Performance Homes, LLC.
Cheyenne, WY

I knew blue was my favourite colour for a reason!
Crash Lander
--
http://straightandlevel1973.spaces.live.com/
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!

I keep reading about the little French girl, whomever she may be, but I
really like these.

Peter :-)