Stratus 2 for sale

Old July 19th 16, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mitch Polinsky[_2_]

Default Stratus 2 for sale

I have a Stratus 2 ADSB/GPS receiver for sale, that is designed to be used
with ForeFlight on an iPhone or iPad. This unit will supply free ADSB
weather to your iPhone or iPad and an AHRS display to your iPad.

A slightly improved version of the Stratus 2, called the 2S, is available
for $899. I will sell my Stratus 2 for $399. It has the essentially the
same functionality as the 2S and was very favorably reviewed at:
http://ipadpilotnews.com/2013/05/pil...ith-stratus-2/

I also have two small (deck of cards size) Anker 10Ah battery packs that
can run the Stratus 2 and an iPhone/iPad for extended periods, as well as a
RAM claw mounting system that should work in most gliders. I will sell
these additional items for $50 (or you can buy these items separately).

Contact: Mitch Polinsky ("MP"),

Old July 20th 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'll take it if it hasn't sold.
Old August 12th 16, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Mitch you still have this stratus ? Please call/text me if you do 8654660033 thx

Stratus 2 for sale Mitch Polinsky[_2_] Soaring 0 July 19th 16 05:53 PM
Stratus 2S Bob Pasker Soaring 8 August 2nd 15 07:44 AM
Stratus / Foreflight ADSB 6X Soaring 5 December 17th 13 09:34 AM
Telex 4105 vs Stratus 50 Robert Barker Piloting 8 February 26th 06 02:23 AM
Telex 4105 vs Stratus Robert Barker Home Built 0 February 25th 06 01:34 AM