Hypoxia imminent - Disclosure still holding breath!

Old October 11th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

Default Hypoxia imminent - Disclosure still holding breath!

A bunch of very smart, very connected DUMB guys told us the dumb story
was about to break. But I can’t hold my breath any longer! I subscribe
to the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and CNN News Services,
but the dumb story still eludes us! Why won’t it break? I don’t have
supplemental oxygen at home, and I am entering advanced stages of
hypoxia, but the buzzing and dizzying brings me closer to Tom and his
ilk. I get it now - this is a huge Cover-Up, isn’t it. The dumb is
silenced bzzzz bzzz bzzz - with you Tom, bzzz bzzzz bzzz - isn’t this
dumb? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz

Old October 13th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:08:36 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

A bunch of very smart, very connected DUMB guys told us the dumb story
was about to break. But I can’t hold my breath any longer! I subscribe
to the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and CNN News Services,
but the dumb story still eludes us! Why won’t it break? I don’t have
supplemental oxygen at home, and I am entering advanced stages of
hypoxia, but the buzzing and dizzying brings me closer to Tom and his
ilk. I get it now - this is a huge Cover-Up, isn’t it. The dumb is
silenced bzzzz bzzz bzzz - with you Tom, bzzz bzzzz bzzz - isn’t this
dumb? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz

Hey anyone going to back me here? I'm not a TROLL, I don't need
attention.
Having frequently worked in professional photography, including
large-format, aerial photography, I have often been surprised by the
skewed notion held by the general public as to what it costs to take a
picture. I can take a picture of Tom's scrotal sac!
Old October 13th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
The ealOR-DME

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:06:27 -0400, VOR-DME wrote:

[...]

Aw c'mon, all I need is love of my RAP/RAM buddies fer fukks SAKE!!

*I'm a bee goddammit!!!! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*