Why didn't GWB join the U.S. Air Force ?

Old July 17th 04, 12:04 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Brett" wrote in message

So why do you demonstrate an inability to understand why illegal aliens

are
counted when the Constitution doesn't specifically say they should not be.

Your inability to explain your position says nothing about my ability to
understand. You said illegal aliens are counted for the purposes of
assigning seats in Congress for the same reason that slaves counted as three
fifths of a person in Article I Section 2 of The Constitution of the United
States. There is no similarity between a slave and an illegal alien.

Old July 17th 04, 12:26 AM
Brett

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message

So why do you demonstrate an inability to understand why illegal aliens

are
counted when the Constitution doesn't specifically say they should not

be.

Your inability to explain your position says nothing about my ability to
understand.

I did explain, the fact that you are a moron explains why you don't
understand that even an illegal alien qualifies as a person.

You said illegal aliens are counted for the purposes of
assigning seats in Congress for the same reason that slaves counted as

three
fifths of a person in Article I Section 2 of The Constitution of the

United
States. There is no similarity between a slave and an illegal alien.

No similarity, you really are a moron were they and are they allowed a vote
yet they both count in assigning Congressional seats.

Old July 17th 04, 01:46 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Brett" wrote in message
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message

[...]

You resort to name calling because you are unable to present a cogent
argument. Clearly, you are not familiar with the US Constitution or the
arguments presented at the Constitutional Convention.

Old July 17th 04, 01:54 AM
Brett

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message

[...]

No, my reference to you as a moron is valid.

Clearly, you are not familiar with the US Constitution or the
arguments presented at the Constitutional Convention.

Counting slaves and counting illegal aliens achieves the same goal and the
comparison of the two is valid.

Old July 17th 04, 02:13 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Brett" wrote in message
news

No, my reference to you as a moron is valid.

Because I asked a question you couldn't answer?

Counting slaves and counting illegal aliens achieves the same goal and the
comparison of the two is valid.

Partially correct. See? That wasn't nearly as hard as you thought it would
be.

Old July 17th 04, 02:21 AM
Brett

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message
news

No, my reference to you as a moron is valid.

Because I asked a question you couldn't answer?

No moron, I answered the question you originally asked which was "I don't
see the similarity. The slaves were in this country legally".

Old July 17th 04, 02:24 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Brett" wrote in message

No moron, I answered the question you originally asked which was "I don't
see the similarity. The slaves were in this country legally".

Who's the moron? There's no question there.

Old July 17th 04, 02:41 AM
Brett

"Steven P. McNicoll" Who's the moron? There's no question there.

Old July 17th 04, 03:04 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Brett" wrote in message

"Steven P. McNicoll" Who's the moron? There's no question there.

You have certainly answered that question!

Old July 17th 04, 06:11 AM
Ian MacLure

"sanjian" wrote in

[snip]

The big question is why we talk about the popular vote as if it's
actually fully counted.

That is the ideal for which the system strives. Its never
going to be 100% error free ( thats a shyster's fantasy )
but we should be able to make it pretty darn close.
However no matter how idiot proof we make balloting we'll
always find ourselves one step behind the really cutting edge
idiots.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source