Arnold Schwarzenegger private jet

Old July 22nd 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX

Default Arnold Schwarzenegger private jet

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Batplane2.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	14539
Old July 23rd 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

the Legend of LAX wrote in
:

hey legend nice to see your work again

where have you been
Old July 23rd 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX

Clairbear wrote:
the Legend of LAX wrote in
:

hey legend nice to see your work again

where have you been

Thanks for asking. Time just flies. I don't get to shoot as much as I
used to, but there is no excuse for me waiting so long to post. These
past few are just a couple from my collection that I couldn't resist. I
am almost finished putting together a multi-day post. It should start
today or tomorrow. Since I've lost track of my last post, some may be
repeats, but it shouldn't be too many.

Old July 24th 07, 10:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message
Clairbear wrote:
the Legend of LAX wrote in
:

hey legend nice to see your work again

where have you been

Thanks for asking. Time just flies. I don't get to shoot as much as I used
to, but there is no excuse for me waiting so long to post. These past few
are just a couple from my collection that I couldn't resist. I am almost
finished putting together a multi-day post. It should start today or
tomorrow. Since I've lost track of my last post, some may be repeats, but
it shouldn't be too many.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an
incredible miracle."
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

Thanks in advance.

vr,

jm

Arnold Schwarzenegger private jet the Legend of LAX Aviation Photos 0 July 22nd 07 06:33 PM
Al Gore's Private Jet ve5jl Piloting 354 April 30th 07 07:01 PM
Les Arnold-RIP Stewart Kissel Soaring 0 March 31st 05 03:16 AM
Arnold Senterfitt RIP Don Tuite Piloting 1 March 1st 04 02:35 PM
Arnie Schwarzenegger & celeb gliding Pete Smith Soaring 25 September 22nd 03 02:50 AM