A Killer Bonanza

Old January 17th 04, 01:13 AM
JDupre5762

From: "R.Hubbell"

wrote:

A friend sent me this website, showing a KILLER Bonanza!

http://1000aircraftphotos.com/Contributions/1953.htm

Don't forget the killer Cessna:

http://1000aircraftphotos.com/Contri...drop/1312L.jpg

Rhodesia also had Cessna Skymasters built by Rheims in France. They were not
O-2s. The Rhodesian Air Force mounted a pair of guns on the cabin roof firing
over the front engine. I saw a photo years ago in a magazine. I seem to
recall that the guns were .303 Vickers but could easily be mistaken.

John Dupre'

Old January 17th 04, 03:27 AM
No Spam

A friend sent me this website, showing a KILLER Bonanza!

http://1000aircraftphotos.com/Contributions/1953.htm

This says it all:

http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=4687&sound=15

No Spam

Old January 17th 04, 06:46 PM
john smith

Paul Tomblin wrote:

When Browning talks, everybody listens.

That's MR Browning!
Old January 17th 04, 07:40 PM
DeltaDeltaDelta

hmm...can't find the group...it's not on the list....

"Pat Thronson" wrote in message
. net...
Post it to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation, sounds interesting

Pat Thronson

"DeltaDeltaDelta" wrote in message
we had something like that here in croatia during the war. you take a

C188,
stick a soviet bombsight in it and mount a couple of bombs and rocket
projectiles to the wings...also a popular coversion, on a similar

principle,
was the AT-403 (the radial-engined one) and strap a few home-made

cluster
bombs to it. Also, you could find an UTVA-75, a yugoslav-made two seat
trainer with four, hand-held anti-tank launchers under the wings,

strapped
by duct tape and fired from the cockpit by pulling a string or something
similar. also the copilot could drop grenades by hand from the cockpit

(they
used to do that with 172s for a short while). I have a picture of it if
anyone's interested...

Triple Delta

snipage

Old January 18th 04, 04:32 AM
Jay Honeck

Post it to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation, sounds interesting

hmm...can't find the group...it's not on the list....

Some lesser ISPs don't carry the binary groups. The aviation binary group
is VERY active, with dozens (sometimes hundreds) of new aircraft pictures
posted daily.

Bitch at your ISP.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 18th 04, 12:48 PM
James R. Freeman

The killer Bonney was the U-22 the cost to the U.S. government was $678,000
USD in 1972. I flew the birds in S.E. asia. Two mimi-guns, 4 heat seeking
missles, and a pair of 250#s.We could fight any in the air, the MIGs did not
have a chance.
news

Old January 19th 04, 12:44 PM
Paul Sengupta

Try putting in on a web page, or e-mailing to Jay who will
put it on his website!

Paul

Old January 19th 04, 08:29 PM
DeltaDeltaDelta

okay go to "flying_cessnas.tripod.com". it'll open automatically, since it's
a blank site. I'll try to find some more of them.

Triple Delta