7/25/04 -- Pre-Oshkosh Fly In Pool Party -- You're Invited!

Old July 10th 04, 06:42 PM
Jay Honeck

Default 7/25/04 -- Pre-Oshkosh Fly In Pool Party -- You're Invited!

(Pardon the cross-posting, but...)

You are cordially invited to our 2nd Annual "Oshkosh Fly-In Pool Party" at
our aviation theme-suites hotel in Iowa City!

Designed to say "thanks" to the aviation community for another great year,
this party features free food, pop, beer (*gasp!*), and live music, all
served at poolside, for all pilots and aviation enthusiasts!

Whe Alexis Park Inn & Suites -- poolside
When: Sunday, July 25, 2004
Time: Noon till ????

Hangar flying and tours of our aviation suites are just another couple of
good reasons to drop by -- or spend the night!

Last year we attracted pilots from as far away as New Zealand and
California, all en route to the "Biggest Airshow on Earth" -- Airventure, in
Oshkosh, WI. Whether you fly in or drive in, please share a cold one with
Mary and me.

Don't forget your swimsuit!

And feel free to bring guests, or invite other aviation enthusiasts -- heck,
post this in your FBO! The more, the merrier!
--
Jay Honeck
Owner/Innkeeper

Old July 10th 04, 09:15 PM
Jay Honeck

Do you offer Wi-Fi access?

Everywhere. (Even at poolside... ;-)

We just added DSL (in addition to cable modem) to provide total redundancy.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA