Airbus 380 cockpit

Old February 5th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default Airbus 380 cockpit

On Feb 4, 6:34*pm, "Al G" wrote:
"Bob F." wrote in message

. ..

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in
:

It happens in Vienna and Munich too! First time I was there we pulled
onto chocks and bent down to pick up the maintenance log. When I sat
back up again there was a guy in my windshield! Scared the crap oout of
me!

Bertie

Just think how you would have felt if saw this at FL350.

Bob F.

* * I had a skydiver exit the right side of a no-door 182 at about 6500,
snag the gear, and climb up the left side outside my window. He knocked, and
I about croaked.

Al *G- Hide quoted text -

LOL, too bad you don't have a video of that.

Wil
Old February 5th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Al G wrote:

I had a skydiver exit the right side of a no-door 182 at about 6500,
snag the gear, and climb up the left side outside my window. He knocked, and
I about croaked.

I just about spit my coffee while reading that.
Old February 5th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Al G[_1_]

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Al G wrote:

I had a skydiver exit the right side of a no-door 182 at about 6500,
snag the gear, and climb up the left side outside my window. He knocked,
and I about croaked.

I just about spit my coffee while reading that.

I have a "No keyboard liability disclaimer you should sign.

Al G

Old February 5th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob F.

I remember at the start of the 777 class at Boeing, the instructor (me)
would say. "Our future retiring pilots will not be able to fly worth a damn
but they will be able to type at 90 wpm". New meaning for he term "type
rated". :-) Bob F.

Old February 6th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Al G[_1_]

"Al G" wrote in message

snip

Bertie

Just think how you would have felt if saw this at FL350.

Bob F.

I had a skydiver exit the right side of a no-door 182 at about 6500,
snag the gear, and climb up the left side outside my window. He knocked,
and I about croaked.

Al G

I didn't think about this until just the other day when we we're
talking about it, but in the couple of minutes it took this nut to get
across the airplane and hang outside my window, I probably hauled him 3 or 4
miles from the drop zone. It was my practice to add speed right after
everybody left, and start the cooling process before I got started down in
earnest. I also generally left the drop area, as other aircraft could be
planning a drop, and the area was in the approach quadrant for our local
airport. If you had 5000' agl, and a square rig, how far could you go?(wind
calm).

This nut later got his instrument rating, became a very good pilot,
and went to work for FedEx, in Caravans. He has since married another FedEx
pilot. His best friend, Nut2, once went by the Aztec I was flying, in
freefall, close enough to recognize his tennis shoes. Nut2 also got a
Commercial, Instrument, CFI, CFII, and went to work in the business. To
prove that natural selection doesn't always work, they are both still alive
today.

They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

Al G