what I was told about ''them''

Old October 12th 10, 10:42 PM posted to rec.music.folk,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.skate.figure
Peter Lucas

Default what I was told about ''them''

I was once told by somone that there are two main categories of
techniques the TV statians uses to manipulate people. I dont remember
if there are technical or proper words or names for each of them.

The 1st way is the ''direct'' aproach when the TV ''tells people what
the heck to do''; eg; ''dont do drug'' or ''eat your vegetables'' or
''marry negroes''ect. This approach is not very effective.

The other, indirect, aproach is to constantly give examples of other
people behaving in a certain way; eg;negroes and Whites marrying,
every show having main characters that are opposed to''racism'' or
negroes or Mexicans that behave as though they are good members of
society (lol!) or even that act much like Whites (eg; the jeffarsons).
This other approach has been shown to be very good at working.

In one of its speechs, nick griffin (leader of the jew org) made
similar comment about the WN movement. griffin said that the vast
majority of people cannot wake up from something they read. Instead,
they have to see others behaving in a certain way before they can
accept a new way of thinking or behaving.

It is perhaps a sad saying on the mindset of the common decent man,
but as griffin said ''there you are'' eg;it is a fact we have to
accept.

That said, there are many, many people in our populations who can be
woken up by something they read or hear and we have to try to reach
those first because we will need their help to get the numbers we'll
need to implement the indirect approach. Worth a try I think. Thank
you for reading and help spread the word before our time runs out.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Old October 12th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.music.folk,rec.music.rock-pop-r+b.1950s,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.skate.figure
Chemo the Clown

On Oct 12, 2:42*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
[...]

Dear idiot troll poster,
You time has ran out.