George W.Bush is the greatest pilot in history !!!

Old June 14th 05, 11:01 AM
Tristan Beeline

Default George W.Bush is the greatest pilot in history !!!

He can fly planes like a god, that's for sure !
Old June 17th 05, 07:26 PM

I have no idea what the previous two contributors mean to say; I guess
the second one is giving us some Russian, although I can read Spanish,
French and German, Russian is not one of my abilities. However, let me
state that GW Bush became combat ready in the F102 without killing
himself, therefore he was a rather decent pilot. Having been an
instructor and test pilot in the aircraft, I know whereof I speak. FWIW
I am a better pilot than he.
Walt BJ