Bush went to war to raise oil prices.

Old May 28th 04, 10:00 PM
Garamondextended

Default Bush went to war to raise oil prices.

Simple. Uncertainty raises prices. War is uncertain.so oil prices shot up.
Bush knew that before he even got into office which is why he(he is in the oil
business) and Dick Halliburton Cheney decided on the war..Those of you who
voted for Bush should think of that as the body bags come home.
Old May 28th 04, 10:25 PM
Jarg

"Garamondextended" wrote in message
Simple. Uncertainty raises prices. War is uncertain.so oil prices shot

up.
Bush knew that before he even got into office which is why he(he is in the

oil
business) and Dick Halliburton Cheney decided on the war..Those of you

who
voted for Bush should think of that as the body bags come home.

Of course you cannot prove any of this.

Jarg

Old May 28th 04, 11:12 PM
WalterM140

imple. Uncertainty raises prices. War is uncertain.so oil prices shot up.
Bush knew that before he even got into office which is why he(he is in the
oil
business) and Dick Halliburton Cheney decided on the war..Those of you who
voted for Bush should think of that as the body bags come home.

Bush Jr. was always a flop in the oil business. He's never made anything go on
his own.

I'd suggest that the Bushies thought that Iraq woud be off the table as an
issue by now. When after the end of "major combat operations" the KIA/WIA kept
coming they started to get a bit antsy. That's why they dumped the Geneva
Convention in Iraq. Now they have created an insurgency by our natural allies,
the Shia. They've dragged the good name of the USA through the mud And
they've -admitted- that the violence is going to increase.

They would be laughably incompetent except for the body bags.

Walt
Old May 28th 04, 11:35 PM
Ron

Bush Jr. was always a flop in the oil business. He's never made anything go
on
his own.

In the mid-late 80s, nobody made anything in the oil business in Texas.

Even if you did have a successful well, price per barrel wasnt enough to
justify selling it.

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)
Silver City Tanker Base

Old May 28th 04, 11:46 PM
Jarg

"WalterM140" wrote in message
[...]

My guess is President Bush is quite a bit brighter than you.

Jarg

Old May 29th 04, 01:51 AM
WalterM140

My guess is President Bush is quite a bit brighter than you.

Jarg

Saw this on MSNBC.com today:

"The one and only time I interviewed Mr. Bush, when he was running in 2000, he
called me by the wrong name several times, which was no big deal, and I
didn’t correct him. But after this went on for a while, his adviser Karen
Hughes, who was sitting in on the interview, finally said: “Governor, her
name’s not Alison, it’s Melinda.”

“I think I know what her name is; we just had lunch last week,” Bush
responded. “Your name IS still Melinda, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You haven’t changed it since last week?”

“No.”

“OK, then. Glad we got that cleared up.”

Hughes persisted, though. “Governor, you were calling her Alison.”

“I wasn’t calling HER Alison,” he said, with apparent conviction. “I
was calling YOU Alison.”

At the time, I thought this was very funny. But now I’m not so sure. I keep
wondering what has become of the “humble” foreign policy Bush talked about
during the 2000 campaign. Yes, 9/11 has changed our president’s view of the
world and given him a new sense of mission—of “crusade” as he once said.
Yet it has not altered just-war theory or the rule of law—-which in the
absence of personal humility, or any doubts about right action, seem
particularly useful guideposts."

Old May 29th 04, 02:24 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Jarg" wrote in message
[...]

Based upon available evidence, you can safely change that from being a
"guess" to a pretty solid conclusion.

Brooks

Jarg

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Bu$h Jr's Iran-Contra -- The Pentagone's Reign of Terror PirateJohn Military Aviation 1 September 6th 03 10:05 AM