The juvenile troll in this group

Old September 18th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default The juvenile troll in this group

There is a juvenile troll in this group that is
forging my identity and submitting posts that
are written to appear to be responses to posts I've
written. This is an attempt at character assassination.

He formerly posted here for a time as Jeffrey Bloss.
One of his alias's is Ari Silverstein. He is mentally
ill and trolls usenet. He perceives me to be the blame
for his inabilities. He is a diagnosed narcissistic
sociopath motived by narcissistic injury.

http://samvak.tripod.com/journal86.html

My displayed e mail is: mark@blueriverday
He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

Archives reveal he has been doing this for years
and jumps from one obsession to another. We're
talking a disturbed puppy and very mentally ill
sociopath.

----
Mark
Old September 18th 10, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:21:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

My displayed e mail is: mark@blueriverday

That's not your email address, FukkNutzoid, *ROTFLMAO*

He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

nor has anyone posted under *mark@bluerivergay*

Now go away and let Pennino kick the **** out of you some more.
/Gawd/, it's fun to watch. *rofl*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 18th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 00:33:54 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:21:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

My displayed e mail is: mark@blueriverday

That's not your email address, FukkNutzoid, *ROTFLMAO*

He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

nor has anyone posted under *mark@bluerivergay*

Now go away and let Pennino kick the **** out of you some more.
/Gawd/, it's fun to watch. *rofl*

*GODDAMIT SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I KILL YOU*

Mark The Maneater
Old September 18th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Ari Silverstein

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:27:13 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 00:33:54 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:21:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

My displayed e mail is: mark@blueriverday

That's not your email address, FukkNutzoid, *ROTFLMAO*

He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

nor has anyone posted under *mark@bluerivergay*

Now go away and let Pennino kick the **** out of you some more.
/Gawd/, it's fun to watch. *rofl*

*GODDAMIT SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I KILL YOU*

Mark The Maneater

He'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen him here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, he's sittin' with you but his eyes are on the whore

So many have paid to see
What you think you're gettin' for free
The man is wild, a he-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love, you ain't gonna get too far

(Oh-oh, here he comes) Watch out boy he'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here he comes) he's a maneater

Old September 18th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default trolling post by ari silverstein

On Sep 18, 12:27*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 00:33:54 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:21:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

My displayed e mail is: *mark@blueriverday

That's not your email address, FukkNutzoid, *ROTFLMAO*

He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

*nor has anyone posted under *mark@bluerivergay*

Now go away and let Pennino kick the **** out of you some more.
/Gawd/, it's fun to watch. *rofl*

*G....

This trolling post I'm replying to is an identity forgery
by mentally ill ari silverstein.

Old September 19th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Fred Sanders

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:45:11 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 18, 12:27*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 00:33:54 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:21:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

My displayed e mail is: *mark@blueriverday

That's not your email address, FukkNutzoid, *ROTFLMAO*

He often forges as: mark@bluerivergay but also
posts in this forum under dozens of other names.

*nor has anyone posted under *mark@bluerivergay*

Now go away and let Pennino kick the **** out of you some more.
/Gawd/, it's fun to watch. *rofl*

*G....

This trolling post I'm replying to is an identity forgery
by mentally ill ari silverstein.

No one cares about your problems. No one cares about this Silverstein.
What we care about is that you constantly crosspost this garble into
several newsgroups mucking up the good people who use them.

Usenet is screwed up enough as it is. We don't need this extra effort
to deny usability, it is not appreciated and it will not be tolerated.
Over two dozen of us are complaining to your ISP and to Google
insisting on having you shut off Usenet and the Internet entirely.

A quick Google search reveals that you are an emotionally sick man
with many personal issues one of which is a Münchausen like view of
yourself. Delusions of grandeur magnified. Take your time to get
assistance instead of trolling. Be quick before you lose your Internet
access.
Old September 19th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sep 19, 12:30*pm, Fred Sanders wrote:

Usenet is screwed up enough as it is. We don't need this extra effort
to deny usability, it is not appreciated and it will not be tolerated.
Over two dozen of us are complaining to your ISP and to Google
insisting on having you shut off Usenet and the Internet entirely.

I've done nothing wrong. However, please complaing. ISP's
are better able to distinquish pathways and determine the
actual source which to you, seems to have all come from
my google account.

A quick Google search reveals that you are an emotionally sick man
with many personal issues one of which is a Münchausen like view of
yourself. Delusions of grandeur magnified.

Pretty much the portrayal he was going for.

Take your time to get assistance instead of trolling.

I only post to 3 groups, and even that is limited.

Be quick before you lose your Internet access.

You seem intelligent. Please complain, and try to gather
as many people as possible. Thank you, and I'm
sorry for the inconvenience. (although I've done nothing
wrong)

---
Mark

Old September 19th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Fred Sanders

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

---
Mark

Some children never grow up.
*PLONK*
Old September 19th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sep 19, 4:43*pm, Fred Sanders wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
---
Mark

Some children never grow up.
*PLONK*

Points of logic:

Wouldn't the offending party be the one who
originated the cross-post, not me?

While off topic crossposting is poor netiquette,
wouldn't a defense of one's character be the exception?

If as you've "diagnosed", that I am somehow afflicted
with "a Münchausen like view" of myself, wouldn't it
have been me, not "ari" who began the crosspost?
After all, that affliction is characterized by people
who initate attention to their false victim status,
not rectify mischaracterization.

Shouldn't your preliminary archive search have been of
"ari silverstein", the initial offender and not me,
the respondent.

If I were a child, wouldn't it be impossible for me to
see all this logic which has escaped you, an
intelligent man?

If I were a troll, would I have apologized to you
for something I'm not guilt of, but merely because
I identify with your right to be aggravated? Isn't
empathy absent in a sociopathic mind?

Lastly, I request that you not respond to this
post. I need no air-play or attention with negative
energy. A thorough investigation by usenet
regulators would be the proper route to take.

All the best,
---
Mark

Old September 20th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Jim Logajan

Fred Sanders wrote:
Usenet is screwed up enough as it is. We don't need this extra effort
to deny usability, it is not appreciated and it will not be tolerated.
Over two dozen of us are complaining to your ISP and to Google
insisting on having you shut off Usenet and the Internet entirely.

Look closely at the headers of the original cross-posted message:
Did it come from Google?
Why are you planning to complain to Google for a message that did not
originate there?
Any reason you aren't complaining to x-privat.org?

A quick Google search

If you slow down to actually check headers, you and the alleged other two
dozen would be less inclined to making mistakes.

I haven't bothered to check whether "Fred Sanders" is possibly yet another
account handle for the same person who continues to obsess on "Mark". Seems
plausible, given the inanity of the response.