Awesome chopper!

Old July 14th 03, 07:29 AM
toadmonkey

Default Awesome chopper!

I saw an awesome chopper in town today- a Huey. Though called a Huey, I believe
it's a Bell job. The famous UH-1 series. Don't have a pic to show it. Sorry.

Anyhow, where can I get info on that type of chopper? I'm interested in the
series and defferences. Like the UH-1H. What's the difference between it and
the UH-1A? Those kind of questions.

Thanks!
TM

--
Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality.
Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."

Please remove all bits of spam from addy before replying....

Old July 16th 03, 09:46 AM
Glenn

Do a google search on the series designator; UH-1A, B, C, D, E thru to UH-1N
with a few exceptions along the way.
Also search on Huey and Iroquois. The web is full of info - go take a look.