I've finally Had It!

Old June 6th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Tron guy speaks out.

Jay Maynard wrote in
:

On 2008-06-06, Daryl Hunt wrote:
People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
actually harmless if left to themselves.

I don't even see crossposts from alt.usenet.kooks. I wouldn't have
seen any of these if you hadn't quoted the entire post when spamming
the group with 29 copies of your top-posted three line complaint.

I wouldn't have even known you existed if i hadn't been for this poast.

Oh, and the ridiculous pics of you in the TRON outfit.

www.tronguy.net

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daryl Hunt[_3_]

Default I've finally Had It!

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Daryl Hunt" wrote in
:

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
actually harmless if left to themselves.

Please expound.

Bertie

LOL, you pukes, trolls, k00ks etc. just keep trying.

Remember, they can only win in the heads. But it's a bit crowded with all
those other voices.

AUKk00ks are just kooks. How I long for the REAL AUKers of yore.

Old June 6th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Daryl Hunt" wrote in
:

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
actually harmless if left to themselves.

Please expound.

Bertie

LOL, you pukes, trolls, k00ks etc. just keep trying.

Trying? To do what?

Remember, they can only win in the heads. But it's a bit crowded with
all those other voices.

AUKk00ks are just kooks. How I long for the REAL AUKers of yore.

Those were the days.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Maxwell,

but it does depend on how you define "the problem".

The problem is SNR.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 6th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Maxwell,

but it does depend on how you define "the problem".

The problem is SNR.

How do you suggest we fix that?

Old June 6th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:C2c2k.3818$t07.3665
@newsfe22.lga:

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Maxwell,

but it does depend on how you define "the problem".

The problem is SNR.

How do you suggest we fix that?

You could jump in front of a bus...

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Big John wrote in
:

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 02:20:12 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Jay Maynard wrote in
om:

On 2008-06-06, Daryl Hunt wrote:
People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
actually harmless if left to themselves.

I don't even see crossposts from alt.usenet.kooks. I wouldn't have
seen any of these if you hadn't quoted the entire post when spamming
the group with 29 copies of your top-posted three line complaint.

I wouldn't have even known you existed if i hadn't been for this

poast.

Oh, and the ridiculous pics of you in the TRON outfit.

www.tronguy.net

Bertie

Bertie

Jay/TronGuy made a lot of enemies here in TX before he left.

As I recall, he is a Mensa(?), smart as hell but don't know anything.

He put my life at risk one time here (had to call police) so don't
hold him in high esteem.

Holy crap! Really? He went RL on you?

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-06-07, Big John wrote:
Jay/TronGuy made a lot of enemies here in TX before he left.

Mainly folks who wanted to take over an organization that I'd put years of
my life into through underhanded means, and I stopped them from doing it.

As I recall, he is a Mensa(?), smart as hell but don't know anything.

Once upon a time, I was a member, but I dropped it many years ago.

He put my life at risk one time here (had to call police) so don't
hold him in high esteem.

Thanks for confirming that you are, indeed, John Callahan, KR5K.

FWIW (and I'm certain you don't believe me), all I wanted to do that day was
find out why you took my radio down without bothering to tell me you were
going to do so, and in direct violation of the principles of the
organization; I found out fourth-hand. I made no threats, and had no
intention of doing anything but talking. Yes, I was badly upset. That's all
it was, however. You took it for far more than it actually was. If you'd had
the courtesy to tell me you were taking my radio off the air, the whole
thing would have been avoided.

I used to say that I'd listen with respect to anything you said about
flying, based on your long experience, and ignore anything else. At least
once upon a time, you had some integrity.

Oh, and for those who might be reading this, the incident John is referring
to took place 25 years or so ago.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
Old June 6th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jay Maynard wrote in
:

On 2008-06-07, Big John wrote:
[...]

So, before the TRON outfit, then.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lou

Thanks for confirming that you are, indeed, John Callahan, KR5K.

=
Sooooooo, Jay where is kr5k?
Lou

Finally! Wizard of Draws Piloting 23 October 18th 06 04:19 PM
FINALLY saw a P-38 fly Jay Honeck Piloting 25 July 1st 05 05:53 PM
Finally -- sunshine! Jay Honeck Piloting 15 January 16th 05 02:13 PM
The 206 is finally done C J Campbell Owning 5 December 22nd 04 03:30 AM
Finally! EDR Piloting 9 February 7th 04 02:15 PM