*The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

Old June 4th 04, 02:26 AM
X98

Default *The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
may live

*The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

Peace,

As I have said before ALL clones must be terminated and their makers
put on trial for crime against humanity.

If clones are allowed to live all humans will soon cease to exist.

* Death to all Clones*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/141

http://www.bebaptized.org/raelian.htm

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Waco Protest—April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.

Favorable Logistics
In Brazil, infrastructure and human resources for cloning are
available

By Claudio Julio Tognolli

SAO PAULO, BRAZIL, June 2, 2004 - Brigitte Boisselier, a French
biochemist and the chief executive officer of Clonaid, announced in
March 2003 that her group would present proof of the first human clone
at a parents' gathering in Brazil. She said that Clonaid would offer
its services to couples wanting children, gay couples, people with HIV
and those who had lost a .....
http://www.clonaid.com/news.php

In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
may live

Peace,

I wrote this a year ago after the announcement of the first clone
January 5, 2003. I have revised it somewhat, but basically it is the
same
paper. I wish there was a nicer way to say these things, but this is
an emergency. If we fail to realize that we are at war with technology
we will suffer the loss of HUMAN AUTONYM itself...

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOuncensored/

Andrew X98
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

In the name of the Mid Night Sun

Too many symbols

Too much unity in the necessary commonality of Oneness

Where and when does the general become the particular?

Detaching from all things as a result of having them present before
our conscience, wherein our God is born, and seeks everlasting life
through the power of the realized truth within us. Its existence is
perceptible. Its understanding is the truth resting within the
convinced knowledge that there is a God, beyond our capacity of
mysterious probing and name assigning, who wishes that we should be
one with it through faith independent of lower sensory perceptions.

There is power in everything.

Seeing the power inherent in the nature of the complexities, which God
works through the manifestations of His Word, we understand. To apply
this donation of love to the proper channels, is our hope, but our
unconscious actions in the name of love are hurting more people than
we could ever imagine. The day is approaching when we will see the
suffering, which our material comforts have caused, and on that day,
we will surely weep and our teeth will gnash in the consuming flames
of the hell fires known as truth. I tell ya... brother… we are all in
for a very serious ass kicking.

It's terrifying to see the magnitude of evil in the King of the
clones. He and they are all *******s... children of greed... born of
the daughter of hatred for man and lust for woman.

Killing clones and their slaves is the order of the day. There will be
no pity... even for their little ones.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Psalms 137:7-9
7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who
said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof. 8 O daughter
of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth
thee as thou hast served us. 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and
dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

We have to defend ourselves or die...! Our obligation is to defend
life by
whatever means necessary. If the goal of the clones, and their slaves,
is realized there will be no humans... only copies of them…

Death to the God damned clones! and every *******ized man that assists
them.

They are all murderers.

Kill or be killed... it's that simple.

Therefore, it is the sworn duty of every Son of Light to slay the Sons
of Darkness and all their ******* offspring.

There are those among us who honestly believe that the clone that is
before them, today, is the first clone. What fearful fools they are to
think that we, the common people, are permitted to sit at “The Cutting
Edge of Technology.” What is the reality structure of such a mind?
How many self-serving lies must one man apply to the common symbols we
all share to give good reason for his own destruction in the name of
greed? In truth,
it is clones and their slaves that are at this time, introducing us...
"To a clone"

Clones are the crowning achievement of technology. It [technology] has
declared itself to be as God --- the creator of man...

The Shinning Star...

Lucifer...

The counterfeiter...

Their prophet, who IS - RAEL, was chosen by "The Learned Elders" to
introduce this *******ization of man… to man, so that men will ask,
"who IS--RAEL?" RAEL is the first prophet of the clones. He has a
stated doctrine of hatred for monotheism with an all too familiar
anti-Islamic logic program. RAEL says that in the years to come they
will be able to make mature human beings, start to finish, within a
few hours. The “purchasers” of the clone will down load his or her
memories into the blank clone and use it until it ages or is damaged
in some manner. Through this process, immorality is achieved. They are
a worldwide movement of atheists as stated by themselves, “It is an
atheist, non-profit, spiritual organization”

http://www.rael.org/english/index.html

Imagine who will have control of that finial technology. Realize who
has control of it at this moment. I wonder, who could be behind this
all out assault on humanity? Could it be more 911 religion crazed
terrorists who have gone into biochemistry to genetically engineer out
of us those belief systems their group disagrees with?

Well, Yes, that is exactly who’s behind them. If we understand the
true identity of the Axis of Evil to be the evil way of Pride,
Arrogancy, and the Forward mouth: Blair, Sharon, and Bush,
respectfully.

Change the definition of a symbol and you morph the reality to which
it relates. In proportion to the profundity of truth within the
undifferentiated symbol, the magnitude of the crime is perceptible in
the resulting change. This is how lies are born and clone are
manufactured.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wisdom says in Proverbs 8:13 -

13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and
the evil
way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Zionists are not the only ones working in the field of
nano-technology This technology is true, as is all technology… in a
mathematical sense; nevertheless, our failure to see how our
manipulations of small portions of a grand design has led to a
disaster for the human race, is the greatest disaster of them all.

There are men and women at every level of technology who are sworn to
its destruction. They know what is necessarily about to happen through
their projections based or recent discoveries drawn from the
mathematical results of the catastrophe theory developed by René Thom.
http://www.saunalahti.fi/jawap/colour/books/sudden.html

The willing salve scientists know this as well. The difference is that
the slaves remain
silent about it, because our gaining knowledge of their cooperation
with the
process would disrupt their fragile control over us.

In the creation of clones is the realization of the Hitlerism dream of
a super race where the elite live forever… continually serviced by the
masses who have been reduced to slavery, just as they now are… only in
the future they will be minus all *HUMAN
AUTONOMY.*

The Prophets of F.C. have warned us of this...
http://www.emf.net/~estephen/manifesto/unabe2.html

Is it any wonder that these people are the same ghouls that are
responsible for the genocide of unborn children all over this world in
the last quarter of a century? Their ability to clone is based of the
use of stem cells from murdered unborn children.

Here before us is Frankenstein realized!

And as the great Luddite, Mary Shelley, instructed us nearly two
centuries ago... we must destroy the monster before the monster
destroys us!

The people responsible for creating these abominations are the
children [in spirit] of those who sought to murder the Christ Jesus.
Peace be upon him.

Is--- RAEL and the Raelians approved by the ATF are they safe from the
American military????

Of course they are!

Here is man's new religion… prepackaged, shrink wrapped, stamped,
sealed, and delivered by the Bush technophiles and his masters... the
global industrial economists.

Just consider what they did to David Koresh and the Branch Davidians,
whom they did not approve of; who said, "And fear not them which kill
the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which
is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. This the techophiles
could not bare, because they rule through the fear of their power to
harm our bodies! As with Nero in the first century C.E., what is
modern Rome to do with people like that other than kill them?

David showed, in the Bible, that according to prophecy, Zionism, the
mother of whores, and America, the King of the North, would murdered
them; and so they did... Notice that the media continues to this day
to refers to the Raelians as a "religious sect" while they
describe the Davidians as a "cult." Now why is that... do you wonder?

Undoing the terrorism of George Bush and his gang of ghouls will not
be accomplished
within the American dream. The dream is a nightmare… Understanding
this is the fist step to spiritual freedom.

Only the fearless and the fool walks the path of freedom...

The fearless seeker of truth becomes the fool who believes in the
promises made at the foundation of creation concerning the destruction
of death and hell. Their annihilation being a necessary result of the
Kingdom here on earth as it is in Heaven.

In their work to establish the vision of this dream, the Sons of Light
are willing to do anything the vision asks of them... They are willing
to kill and be killed in the way of God... They are willing to give
their lives because they are biologically predisposed to hate the Sons
of Darkness and to kill them... for this they have come into the
world.

From the beginning, we must realize that the evil *******s behind this
attack on mankind read these words. Therefore, I am writing to them as
I write to you. This is a problem... for them and but a good one for
me... because...

God is in control.

Some might say that this writing itself gives the enemies a widow into
my mind. This is true, but windows give vision not matter what side
you are on. I am more interested in what I can see in the vision
manifesting through this writing than in what they might "think" they
see in my thoughts manifested in words.

Ultimately it's about the X on a map that beckons to the treasures of
life, which is the same X that bars all entrance, threatening death
under *The Sign* of the crossed bones.

Yeah, that's what its about… "X" ... the road to hell... the only
gateway to heaven.

To the clones and to their slaves:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Isaiah sad that God said...

28:15,18
Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with
hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass
through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge,
and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement
with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass
through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

45:16
They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go
to confusion together that are makers of idols.

13:17, 18
Behold, I will stir up the Medes [Iranians] against them, which shall
not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Their bows [missiles] also shall dash the young men to pieces; and
they shall have no
pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I say.....

Old June 4th 04, 05:00 AM
Krztalizer

In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
may live

Do you realize that is not even a sentence?
Old June 4th 04, 01:14 PM
Dave Kearton

"X98" wrote in message
| In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
| may live
|
| *The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

OK - I killed my clone - now what ?

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old June 4th 04, 02:00 PM
John S. Shinal

X98 wrote:

In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
may live

*The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

Peace,

As I have said before ALL clones must be terminated and their makers
put on trial for crime against humanity.

If clones are allowed to live all humans will soon cease to exist.

First you have to prove that they are not living, sentient
human beings, otherwise it's just murder, Einstein.

Old June 5th 04, 12:44 PM
John Cook

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:44:20 +0930, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"X98" wrote in message
.. .
| In the name of all the children have been murdered so that the clones
| may live
|
| *The Necessity of Terminating Clones*

OK - I killed my clone - now what ?

I'd agree if it was clowns, they freak me out, with all the grinning
and stuff...

Cheers

Dave Kearton

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk
Old June 6th 04, 02:29 PM
Drewe Manton