America KNOWS that Bush did 9-11

Old March 28th 04, 09:32 PM

(B2431) wrote:

From: "tim gueguen"

Date: 3/28/2004 1:14 AM Central Standard Time

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote in message
. ..
So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
years..

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Storie...045861,00.html

S.F. meeting brings out Sept. 11 theories
Conference-goers demand 'truth' about U.S. government's role

By Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER

Translation: X percent of Americans are perpetual dumbasses who need
treatment for paranoia.

tim gueguen 101867

The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.

Yes...and breathe...can you imagine breathing in some of the
same air that's been inside one of these wretches?...
--

-Gord.
Old March 28th 04, 09:57 PM
Christopher Morton

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:07:41 GMT, BlackWater wrote:

America *knows* you're a subversive liar ...

Not really. That would imply that Judy had the ability to subvert
something.

Rather, he's just an imbecile of sub-normal intelligence.

....and of course a liar.
--
"Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"
Old March 28th 04, 10:34 PM
BlackWater

Christopher Morton wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:07:41 GMT, BlackWater wrote:

America *knows* you're a subversive liar ...

Not really. That would imply that Judy had the ability to subvert
something.

Rather, he's just an imbecile of sub-normal intelligence.

...and of course a liar.

Ah ... nevermind then ... sound and fury signifying
nothing.

Old March 29th 04, 12:09 AM
Gray Ghost

Are you completely deranged?
Old March 29th 04, 02:17 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
Christopher Morton wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:52:35 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:05:03 GMT, "betweentheeyes"
wrote:

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote in message
. ..
So much for Bush'ssnip

Thanks for cross posting to a firearms discussion group numb nuts. Did you
have a TPG point to make?

Bush is a madman and it's time you gun loonies faced that. That's why
i posted it here.

Anyone who reads the following quote of you will immediately realize
who the "madman" is:

"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."

--
"Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

Ah, Judy Diarrhea again!
Old March 29th 04, 04:34 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:18:15 -0500, Christopher Morton
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
wrote:

So much for Bush's wacko conspiracy theory about bin laden flying
planes into WTC because he "hates our freedom"!!! More and more
americans are realizing the horrible truth that 9-11 was the work of
our very own President Psychopath. Europe has know this for 2 1/2
years..

Speaking of a "wacko conspiracy theory", you posted this:

"Everyone but you knows the jews were behind 9-11."

Change your mind, did you?

Really? - when did i post that?. Show me the post.

PS - your butt is my personal property from now till the end of time.
HAHA

Old March 29th 04, 04:56 AM

vincent p. norris wrote:

The truly frightening part is these fools vote and reproduce.

Yes...and breathe...can you imagine breathing in some of the
same air that's been inside one of these wretches?...

About 20-30 years ago, I read a physics text used in an introductory
course here at Penn State. The author was doing his damnedest to make
physics fascinating to the typical undergrad--not an easy task.

I clearly remember, though I don't reall all the details, a discussion
in which he said that, given (a) the number of molecules of oxygen,
nitrogen, etc., in a lungful of air, and (b) the number of lungfuls
of air in the earth's atmosphere, it is likely that every breath we
take includes at least one molecule breathed by Cleopatra, Jesus,
Columbus, Sir Isaac Newton, Napoleon, Benedict Arnold, Adolph Hitler,
or any other person we can think of.

vince norris

One damned depressing thought indeed!...
--

-Gord.
Old March 29th 04, 07:08 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700,
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
attempted to say .....

So much for the wacko conspiracy theories about

says it all

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.
Old March 29th 04, 07:10 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:51:04 -0700,
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
attempted to say .....

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:00:14 GMT, "Vaughn"
wrote:

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote in message
.. .

Please take rec.aviation.military off of your crosspost list.

Oh yeah right. I'll do that because you said so. HAHA

Careful, he has the keys to the "Black Helocopters".

And I hear some turbines spooling up...

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM