Dittel FSG 50 Radio problems ...

Old February 4th 13, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Hodgetts

Default Dittel FSG 50 Radio problems ...

Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram
for this radio please?
Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.
Paul Hodgetts

Old February 5th 13, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have a web page with FSG71M info, including pictures of the internals, describing the problem I had and how I fixed it. Also the FSG71M schematic is available there for download.
I am not familiar with the FSG50, but maybe you can find similarities between FSG50 and FSG71M.
https://sites.google.com/site/threeu.../dittel-fsg71m
3U.
Old February 5th 13, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_2_]

On Monday, February 4, 2013 6:34:24 AM UTC-8, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram

for this radio please?

Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.

Paul Hodgetts

Paul Remde has the wiring diagram on his website
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/dittel.htm

Thanks Paul!

Craig
Old February 5th 13, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_2_]

On Monday, February 4, 2013 6:34:24 AM UTC-8, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram

for this radio please?

Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.

Paul Hodgetts

I also have an electronic copy of the entire manual if you need.

Craig
Old February 5th 13, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Installation and operations manual is on my website for FSG60 (similar to
FSG50 but with memory storage) FSG70 and FSG71 are entirely different
radios, the manual also includes some circuit descriptions and values but
not the entire interior schematics used by avionics technicians.
see http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

Old February 5th 13, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Baker

At 14:34 04 February 2013, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram
for this radio please?
Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.
Paul Hodgetts

I have a servicing manual, i could look at the radio for you.

Old February 8th 13, 12:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Hodgetts

At 17:29 05 February 2013, Peter Baker wrote:
At 14:34 04 February 2013, Paul Hodgetts wrote:
Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic

diagram

Thanks very much to everyone who offered help & advice, problem now sorted!

And thanks to you, Andy, for providing a very useful website!
Paul Hodgetts

Old May 24th 14, 09:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:29:23 PM UTC, Peter Baker wrote:
At 14:34 04 February 2013, Paul Hodgetts wrote:

Could anyone help me out with an electronic copy of the schematic diagram

for this radio please?

Problem is suspected to be relay-related? Any advice appreciated.

Paul Hodgetts

Hi

I would like an electronic copy of the fsg 50 schematics if I could get one please. I have lots of other airband radio circuit schematics if any one needs one.

I have a servicing manual, i could look at the radio for you.

Old May 24th 14, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Two Shoes (Judson Knowles)

60 is said to be similar: http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M...r%20manual.pdf

Old May 24th 14, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 9:58:11 AM UTC-6, Two Shoes (Judson Knowles) wrote:
60 is said to be similar: http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M...r%20manual.pdf

Just read the other thread... Makes this redundant... Sorry

Used Dittel radio Paul Natkiel Soaring 0 March 2nd 09 07:17 PM
Dittel Radio [email protected] Soaring 11 January 27th 09 09:09 PM
Dittel radio Q Ken Ward Soaring 9 April 26th 06 12:40 AM
Dittel Radio Paul Soaring 0 January 9th 06 11:50 PM
Dittel radio Q ken ward Soaring 1 October 8th 03 07:23 AM