*Bush's Mosque attacked in Waco*

Old August 27th 04, 07:31 PM
X98

Default *Bush's Mosque attacked in Waco*

In the name of The Waco Executioner of Antichrist

8/27/04

Peace,

A message for all Zio-Nazis from the souls of Najaf
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/pigshots.jpg

Last week I went to Bush's mosque here in Waco to see if the Zionist
scum that control it had dared to change my work. If they do I will
stage a continual protest outside of it... and they don't want that.
Everything at that time was still in place [Read the story below]
While there, I found a copy of an e-mail that is set out where the
fliers are, so I took one to read it. What a disgrace! Al a Pakistani
who has long fought me against mentioning any politics... admits to
being willing to kill Muslims for bush. What a PIG! What's more is
that not long ago i found huge signs outside in the court yard
saying...

"May for Mayor" who is now our mayor.. a black woman... what a joke
this is the most racist city I have ever been in. She is a joke to
keep the "darkies" thinking they have a voice when in fact they are
living in hell with 15% unemployment and a constant stream of drugs!
We can thank Sheriff Larry Lynch for that. We all know Lynch... he is
guilty in direct participation in the torture and murder of the
Davidian children!

So you see these Zionist slaves of Bush are not against politics in
the Mosque... they are against *ISLAMIC* politics in the Mosque!

I will, God willing, post a copy of this filthy letter, but right now
I am working on a report surrounding "Sistani's Subtfuge" in Najaf.

The Baptist muslims of Waco could give a damn about what is happening
in this world to Muslims... their only concern is for their goddamned
American dollar!

I fear a massacre has taken place in the Ali Shrine peace be upon him
and his Holy family. If this were not the case then were are the
victorious Mahdi Army men who fought to defend this most Holy site?
Where are their dead and wounded? Sistani is appears to be a USraeli
puppet! Not one word has been spoken by his stooge spokesmen against
the American HUMAN FILTH that murdered hundreds of innocent civilian!
And why has Ayatollah Sadr's Spokesman been arrested?

For now I will repost something I wrote about Bush's mosque when I
successfully attacked it spiritually earlier this year.

What a total disgrace the Muslims of Waco are! Be assured they and
their masters will soon be brought to answer for these crimes.

Word is Bond

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Waco Protest—April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html
List of Autopsy Reports.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: X98 )
Subject: *Bush's Mosque attacked in Waco*

Newsgroups: alt.religion.islam
Date: 2004-04-16 14:41:55 PST
In the name of Jihad al-Akbar

4/16/04

*Bush's Mosque attacked in Waco*

Yes! Bush has a Mosque… and it has been attacked!

About five years ago a new mosque was built here in Waco... It is the
only Mosque here and since it's foundation was laid it has been in
total disarray. Fear and foreign greed for the American dollar has
kept the Mosque without leadership and totally devoid of ANY social
activism, which even the humblest of churches here, in Waco, performs.
This House of Allah has been a disgrace to Islam and is the joy of the
Zionist forces within this, would-be, Mosque.

Not long ago Bush announced that he would be putting agents in all
Mosques to seek out "Sleeper Cells." Since that time new people have
appeared to cause even greater fear and confusion. These forces are
responsible for seeing to it that the Mosque appears as a house of
filth. In the Mosque's foundation, Pig government agents, had carved
into the concert, in two-foot letters, outside the very window that
faces Mecca…

*FU* and the word *BITCH*
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/fu.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/b.jpg

I am not a member of this Mosque, but I am a member of the Islamic
Brotherhood; therefore, my brothers concerns are my concerns. Two
weeks ago I was asked to speak to the community on these issues to
make clear that, the physical filth was only a manifestation of the
spiritual corruption within the Mosque. I gave the speech and it was
accepted with great humility. The Zionist pigs within could not fight
me without exposing themselves, so there was no resistance. Their
faces had been slapped and there was nothing they could do but accept
it. Then, others and I (Brothers of Peace) cleaned the Mosque and
spoke of steps and phases necessary to correct the corruption within
the Mosque and most of all within… ourselves as individuals.

We did not; however, fix the concrete, that was a project for the
newly forming membership of the Mosque of which I am not a member, nor
do I intend to become one. However, when PIG Bush dropped two 500 lb.
Bombs of the Mosque in Fallujah I struck his Mosque by *Operating* for
two days to change the Spiritual FOUNDATION of the corruption his
agents had written into the concrete. Today the word BITCH has been
replaced by the word LOVE and the FU is sealed with the sign of the
Christ Jesus, ( X ) may God speed his return… and may God curse the
Hand… that touches that work with an evil intent!

So you see the attack had nothing to do with guns, all decent men
despise guns and will use them only with great sorrow; nevertheless,
Jihad was waged and the battle won. We Muslims have three weapons in
which to fight with… the Hand the Mouth and the Heart. In America,
our fight is not with guns but with passive resistance…. through
dissemination of ideology, but when the time comes that our families
are killed, we will defend them to the death. This is the way of Islam
and this is the way of what America… used to uphold.

USraeli Zionism will lose this WAR and PEACE will be established as an
everlasting government under the rule of Jesus the Christ and
Al-Mahdi, May God speed their return.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit... Ali Andrew X98