Challenge - Nimrod

Old August 4th 07, 04:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

Default Challenge - Nimrod

On board aircraft 54, somewhere west of Vancouver, above the clouds,
preparing to pretend to blast a few submarines into submission.

Sigh...

ZW

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nimrod 54 - Abbotsford Airshow Media Flight (Aug 1994).jpg
Views:	133
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	15519
Old August 4th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Zomby Woof wrote:
On board aircraft 54, somewhere west of Vancouver, above the clouds,
preparing to pretend to blast a few submarines into submission.

Hey I was on that flight What a BLAST LOL
Old August 4th 07, 06:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

I had a feeling you might have been...

Will you be at media day this year?

If so, leave a note (or see you at) my car...

ZW

"Maple1" wrote in message
Zomby Woof wrote:
On board aircraft 54, somewhere west of Vancouver, above the clouds,
preparing to pretend to blast a few submarines into submission.

Hey I was on that flight What a BLAST LOL

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7J1033683 at Abbotsford Airshow 2006 (Small).jpg
Views:	65
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	15521
Old August 4th 07, 06:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

By the way, this photo IS on topic as there's a CF-18 in the
background...really...

ZW

Old August 4th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

I will be on Huntington Rd for the day (Thursday) shooting with the sun
at my back I will be there with about 20 other Fencecheck People. My
passes arrived today so I am set to go. I will be in Lethbridge This
weekend and Abby next week I will be at Hanger 13 on Thur Fri SAt night
keep your eyes open I wont be hard to spot I am driving out my Explorer
Silver Alberta plates I will be at the media area somtime over the
weekend I might be out with the mag crew on Sunday though.

Drop by say hello

Bill

FYI
If you go on Fencecheck.com you will find a lot of people that will be
attending.

Old August 4th 07, 06:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

I always stay with friends in Mission Wed night, stay up way too late, get
up way too early. Get to the media center around 9-9:30, check in, schmooze,
etc till about 4. Will be there again Sat for sure (our company has a chalet
again...I can bring the whole family!), and sometimes bring one of the
smaller family members to help me on Friday.

ZW

Old August 5th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

Now, that's a view maritime patrol crewmembers from around the world can
recognize. That and then the newbie's with their heads in a can while
cranking and banking down low chasing that sub.
Rob

--
Support www.HonorFlight.org
Show a Vet that you remember.

Old August 5th 07, 06:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

Copy that...we did lots of low "figure 8's"

Sad part is, later that summer (I believe), this crew and aircraft (I
believe) perished at Toronto during a performance.

Can anyone confirm the aircraft?

ZW