Garmin GPS-90 moving map Aviation GPS with latest Jeppessen database update installed

Old September 29th 03, 05:24 AM
Jerry Bransford

Default Garmin GPS-90 moving map Aviation GPS with latest Jeppessen database update installed

See it at http://www.garmin.com/products/gps90/index.html

This has been barely used, maybe 25 hours, and cased the rest of the time.
It includes everything including the original box, manual, all cables, yoke
mount, and the remote antenna kit.

It was the best selling aviation handheld GPS with a solid array of features
with an easy to learn (far easier than Magellan) user interface.

Firm minimum price of $195 plus shipping. I've seen them for that same
price with outdated Jeppesen databases, mine had the very latest Jeppesen
update installed this week.

Contact me at if you are serious.

Jerry
--
Jerry Bransford
To email, remove 'me' from my email address

Old September 29th 03, 11:56 PM
Greg

How did you load the latest database?
Current cycle from Garmin is 0310; last cycle that they say is supported for
the '90 is 0306...

Old September 30th 03, 01:52 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Crossposts to: rec.aviation.student, rec.aviation.students deleted...

"Greg" wrote...
"Jerry Bransford" wrote...

mine had the very latest Jeppesen update installed this week.

How did you load the latest database?
Current cycle from Garmin is 0310; last cycle that they say is supported

for
the '90 is 0306...

When I did my dads, it was free because they didn't have the most current
one available. Jerry more than likely did the same thing...

Old October 1st 03, 12:04 PM
David Martin

Jerry,
Has something changed with Garmin? I spoke to Garmin about a month ago
and was told the GPS90 is an obsolete unit and no more database updates would be
avaialable for it. The reason I was given, was the Jeppeson Database is now too
large and will not fit into the GPS90.

Please let me know if Garmin has figured out a way around this issue and
the GPS90 is no longer considerd (by Garmin) obsolete.

"Jerry Bransford" wrote:

See it at http://www.garmin.com/products/gps90/index.html

This has been barely used, maybe 25 hours, and cased the rest of the time.
It includes everything including the original box, manual, all cables, yoke
mount, and the remote antenna kit.

It was the best selling aviation handheld GPS with a solid array of features
with an easy to learn (far easier than Magellan) user interface.

Firm minimum price of $195 plus shipping. I've seen them for that same
price with outdated Jeppesen databases, mine had the very latest Jeppesen
update installed this week.

Contact me at if you are serious.

Jerry
--
Jerry Bransford
To email, remove 'me' from my email address
KC6TAY, PP-ASEL

David Martin
Mountain Home, Ar.
Old October 2nd 03, 01:56 AM
Jerry Bransford

Go to Garmin's website and you'll see where the last upgrade for the GPS 90
is available for download. It covers through the end of July, no more
upgrades follow. The GPS 90 has been discontinued, that is their last and
most currently offered Jeppesen upgrade.

Jerry
--
Jerry Bransford
To email, remove 'me' from my email address
KC6TAY, PP-ASEL
See the Geezer Jeep at
http://members.cox.net/jerrypb/