Aileron

Old May 30th 13, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken[_4_]

Default Aileron

Anybody know where I can get a left hand outboard aileron for a 2-33 ?
Ken

Old May 30th 13, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Are the inboard ones ok?

Boggs
Old May 31st 13, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken[_4_]

At 13:53 30 May 2013, Waveguru wrote:
Are the inboard ones ok?

Boggs
Yes, The outboard was damage in the tiedown

Ken

Old May 31st 13, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Buck

At 00:15 31 May 2013, Ken wrote:
At 13:53 30 May 2013, Waveguru wrote:
Are the inboard ones ok?

Boggs
Yes, The outboard was damage in the tiedown

Ken

Recommend contacting K&L Soaring, who supports Schweizer

Sailplanes, including FAA PMA Schweizer parts, as well as being an
FAA Approved repair station. http://www.klsoaring.com/

Rob

Old June 2nd 13, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Keith[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:29:01 PM UTC-5, Ken wrote:
Anybody know where I can get a left hand outboard aileron for a 2-33 ?

Ken

I think we have one on a hulk in Houston. email me at yleekiote at sbcglobal dot net.
Keith

Right Aileron Needed for ASW 20B - USA [email protected] Soaring 1 July 20th 10 09:15 PM
ASW-20C Aileron [email protected] Soaring 0 November 28th 09 11:41 PM
Need aileron OSKI 3 Owning 0 September 15th 03 07:46 PM
Need aileron OSKI 3 Home Built 0 September 15th 03 07:45 PM
Need Aileron OSKI 3 Aviation Marketplace 0 September 15th 03 07:45 PM