Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

Old January 8th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval

Default Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

Another Zionist Jew trying to smoke screen the war for Israel agenda as
he doesn't care how many Americans die/get horribly wounded for Israel
in the Middle East like we have already experienced with the Iraq
quagmire with Iran to come soon for Israel as well:

Reality Check about Israeli 'denials':

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=320113#320113

Additional at the following URLs:

Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=65753

Charlie Reese: Israel's Bad Influence

http://www.antiwar.com/reese/?articleid=10276

Israel Divulges Plan to Nuke Iran

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=711

PS: US airpower could conduct the attacks on Iran or Israel could
initiate the attack knowing that the US would come to Israel's
'defense' as Dick Cheney and President Bush have already assured... The
AIPAC hacked Congress would support the attack all the way as well...

Israel's influence of US policy & the Israeli lobby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O125hGt9qt4&NR

AIPAC and NeoCon Policy
on bombing Iran for Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rf16XjbOUs

AIPAC Trying to Get US to Attack Iran for Israel

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=49800

Bombing Iran for Israel:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=65628

Matt Wiser wrote:
wrote:

Why don't you change your handle to "Chicken Little?" You've been shreiking about someone
(whether it's the U.S. or Israel) launching nukes on Iran for what, two years now? And if by
some reason either party decides to nuke Iran, they sure won't announce it ahead of time
to a newspaper that's anxious to boost its circulation. The correspondents in Baghdad will
be able to see the instant sunshine off to the east and know what just went down (or up)....
Neither the U.S. or Israel will pop nukes without a very good reason. But with a nut like
Ahmendijad running around, who knows? You really need a stay in a rubber room and to get
back on your meds.

Old January 8th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval

wrote:
Another Zionist Jew trying to smoke screen the war for Israel agenda as
he doesn't care how many Americans die/get horribly wounded for Israel
in the Middle East like we have already experienced with the Iraq
quagmire with Iran to come soon for Israel as well:

If we use nukes, I doubt there'll be a quagmire.

Old January 9th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Matt Giwer

Another Zionist Jew trying to smoke screen the war for Israel agenda as
he doesn't care how many Americans die/get horribly wounded for Israel
in the Middle East like we have already experienced with the Iraq
quagmire with Iran to come soon for Israel as well:

If we use nukes, I doubt there'll be a quagmire.

All US supplies come inland from Kuwait via the only two major roads. The south
is controlled by the Shia. Iran is Shi'ite.

Get Iran ****ed and they shut off the supplies to US troops and they starve.
Cut off supplies and move into Iraq and kill them quickly.

Respond to an Iranian land war and face a well equipped army several times
larger than the Iraqi army and discover there are not enough US troops in the
world to fight them. Then there is a draft which takes months to deliver the
first troops to the battlefield presuming presuming by some miracle US troops
have managed to hold out that long.

--
Tony Blair says the war on the Taliban will take decades. That is the same
as saying the war on Southern Baptists will take decades. Or perhaps in the
Old January 9th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Matt Giwer wrote:
Dan wrote:
wrote:
Another snip a shovel load of manure.

You have been shrieking about imminent war with Iran for over two
years base on the same sites. You have even given us months and dates
it was sure to occur. The citations you have been giving us have been
wrong every single time. That's a 100% failure rate. A sane person
would stop believing those sites.

Please seek immediate help.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I remember people warning about a disastrous coming war with Iraq
for a year with people like you equally skeptical.

The same lies told about Iraq are being told about Iran. The Neocons
are building up the same hysteria.

Is your memory really so short?

Well, I wasn't skeptical about war with Iraq for the simple reason
Saddam never lived up to his agreements made after GW1 and kept making
hostile gestures towards U.S. forces. You have me mistaken for someone else.

As for my post it was directed at the original poster who has been
giving us time frames of imminent war with Iran for over 2 years. A year
ago he went so far as to tell us there would be a nuclear war with Iran
"in 10 days." He always cites the same sources and is always wrong.

He either needs to find believable sources or stop his shrill
predictions of imminent doom based solely on his anti Semitic / Israel /
U.S. bias.

Iran's bragging about their uranium enrichment and stated intentions
to "wipe Israel" of the map are "neocon" lies?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 10th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval

Matt Giwer wrote:
[...]

Which doesn't change my point...if we use nukes, I doubt there'll
be a quagmire. What will be left of Iran or the Iranian Army?

Old January 10th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Matt Giwer

wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
[...]

How does one nuke an army? Dozens of nukes? Kill off hundreds of thousands of
civilians and thousands your own troops immediately and even more slowly
downwind with fallout? After homes and family are destroyed what interest does
the Iranian army have in peace? What other than slaughter prisoners?

Nukes were to be used in the Fulda Gap because it was narrow and the only tank
entry point into western Europe and it would have been against a background of a
total nuclear exchange.

--
If Americans knew about Israel's treatment of non-Jews they would turn
against Israel as fast as they did against apartheid South Africa.
Old Testament http://www.giwersworld.org/bible/ot.phtml a6
Old January 10th 07, 08:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Matt Giwer

Dan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
Dan wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I do not see your point? Iraq's agreements were with the UN not the US. The US
had no standing in enforcing them. The UN did not find Iraq in violation of
those agreements. Why did you expect the US to use lies as a pretext for a
criminal war of aggression against the people of Iraq? You didn't really believe
Iraq had a nuclear weapons program did you? Were you that gullible?

As for my post it was directed at the original poster who has been
giving us time frames of imminent war with Iran for over 2 years. A year
ago he went so far as to tell us there would be a nuclear war with Iran
"in 10 days." He always cites the same sources and is always wrong.

Remember the axis of evil? Both Neocons and the Israelis have been demanding
Iran be next after Iraq. It is only a matter of time unless something serious
stops Bush even if it takes a Pentagon mutiny or a coup.

He either needs to find believable sources or stop his shrill
predictions of imminent doom based solely on his anti Semitic / Israel /
U.S. bias.

Anti-zionism is a moral imperative as by definition they are all thieves and
murderers so anti-Israel is equally moral. As I spent 20 working for the US Navy
I agree with every person in every Navy in the world.
http://www.ussliberty.org
The attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate. It is impossible to have been an
accident.

As for what Israel calls terror attacks
http://www.giwersworld.org/israel/bombings.phtml they are not only lawful but
specifically approved by international law. All members of the military, on or
off duty, active or reserve are lawful targets and anyone else is collateral
damage. Also military assets are lawful targets. The buses are a military asset,
the non-military passengers mere collateral damage. Israel has claimed 20
collateral to 1 real target is legitimate and the Palestinians have yet to get
those kind of odds.

Because of the facts of the reality of Israel it is in fact the new blood libel
to blame all Jews for the actions of Israel. But as it is still acceptable to
say true things about rednecks, Christian Zionists support theft and murder in
Palestine.

Iran's bragging about their uranium enrichment and stated intentions
to "wipe Israel" of the map are "neocon" lies?

Uranium enrichment is referred to as an inalienable right for all signatories
of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and Iran is a signatory. Iran also has
reactors nearly completed which need enriched uranium. Claims that Iran is doing
other than exercising its inalienable right under the NPT is a lie, period.
There is ZERO evidence of any weapons intentions or anything else in violation
of the NPT. Frankly I think they are fools not to being going after nukes as
nuclear armed Israel has been threatening to attack Iran with nukes for decades.
Israel also threatened to nuke Iraq in 1990.

Have you been off-planet for so long?

It is true that neither Iran nor Ahmadinejad ever threatened to wipe Israel off
the map yet the neocons have been repeating the lie since the original statement
about the Zionist regime soon ending.

Even if he did, Palestine was wiped off of the map after 2500 years of
existence and no one misses it. Why would it be any different if Israel is wiped
off the map after only 60 years existence? No loss to the world I can see and
rather a net benefit to justice and peace in the middle east.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

--
Bush proves humans did not evolve from apes.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3717