TRANSPONDER

Old January 4th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
LJ Blodgett

Default TRANSPONDER

I need a Narco Transponder,50A,150 or one that will work in it's place.

LJ

Old January 6th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rob Turk

"LJ Blodgett" wrote in message
. ..
I need a Narco Transponder,50A,150 or one that will work in it's place.

I have a Becker 4401-250 available, fits a 2 1/4" standard panel. It's
installed but has never been flown, as the plane isn't done yet. Everything
complete including original box. I have the blind encoder and wiring to go
with it if needed.

Rob

Old January 7th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rob Turk

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
How much?

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Becker 4401-250 available, fits a 2 1/4" standard panel. It's
installed but has never been flown, as the plane isn't done yet.
Everything complete including original box. I have the blind encoder and
wiring to go with it if needed.

Rob

I sent you a private e-mail, hope your address is correct?!? If not, send me
an e-mail. My address is slightly mangled, but I'm sure you can figure it
out ;-)

Rob

Old January 7th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
How much?

"Rob Turk" wrote in message
. ..
"LJ Blodgett" wrote in message
. ..
I need a Narco Transponder,50A,150 or one that will work in it's place.

I have a Becker 4401-250 available, fits a 2 1/4" standard panel. It's
installed but has never been flown, as the plane isn't done yet.
Everything complete including original box. I have the blind encoder and
wiring to go with it if needed.

Rob

Why bother, yawn, you never intended to fly the yawn dart. You have
said as much. Since it will never sell I would not be surprised if it
"accidentally" caught fire so you could claim insurance.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 8th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
LJ Blodgett

whats you'r lowest price per unit? Thanks for the responce! LJ

Rob Turk wrote:
"LJ Blodgett" wrote in message
. ..

I need a Narco Transponder,50A,150 or one that will work in it's place.

I have a Becker 4401-250 available, fits a 2 1/4" standard panel. It's
installed but has never been flown, as the plane isn't done yet. Everything
complete including original box. I have the blind encoder and wiring to go
with it if needed.

Rob

Operation without a transponder flyer Piloting 11 September 14th 04 08:48 AM
Transponder test after static system opened? Jack I Owning 6 March 14th 04 03:09 PM
Transponder petition Ian Cant Soaring 11 February 28th 04 06:38 AM
More on transponder petition Ian Cant Soaring 1 February 27th 04 06:37 PM