New Russian MIRVs with manoeuvring warheads

Old February 19th 04, 05:02 PM
Krztalizer

Default New Russian MIRVs with manoeuvring warheads

Blah, blah, blah.

"Our current weapons work ...well,... ok... they didn't work. But NEXT year,
we're going to have the BEST weapons IN THE WORLD!"

So, Michael, tell us all how fabulous the tests and exercises went, so we can
compare your squat with what really happened. The "largest military exercise
in 20 years" appears to have been a gigantic flop, but in grand Soviet
tradition, the smoking ruins of the tests are used as 'proof' of success! Cling
to those fantasies with both hands, chum, cuz they are slipping away.

Old February 19th 04, 09:28 PM
Krztalizer

I see you didn't answer the question. Is a missile that goes off course and
explodes a success?

Michael is still off celebrating the "success" (i.e., no Russian ships were
sunk or sailors killed) and will return to post additional fantasies as soon as
he can convince himself that we somehow caused a 'minor glitch' in the
otherwise spectacular display of Russian military prominence.

v/r
Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old February 20th 04, 11:17 AM
BUFDRVR

Russia has developed ballistic missile technology that can outwit any
defensive system, a top Russian general said on Thursday, in a clear
challenge to the United States' planned $50 billion anti-missile
shield.

Perhaps this "top Russian general" is as bright as our own Petukhov here? The
Russians, even if they don't spend a dime on new high speed maneuverable RVs,
have and will always have the ability to "challenge" the US missile defense
just by their numbers. The missile defense system is designed to counter one or
two missiles, originating from the same location. Russia and its proven SRF
systems could easily overwhelm the US system. So...save your money for Vodka
comrades, you're just wasting it.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old February 20th 04, 11:19 AM
BUFDRVR

. Tell me better what
are you going to do with new manoeuvring warheads.

Laugh at your fiscal waste (or maybe cry since we give you billions a year in
aid).

Do you realize Russia, right now as we type, has the ability to defeat the US
missile defense system?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"