A couple Questions-Ramp Checks and Experimental Operations

Old September 30th 03, 03:16 AM
Barnyard BOb --

:

Hey, Barnyard....

Do you mean "whining" or "winning"???

jon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****...
There's far worse butchery here every day.
So, why jerk my chain? g

For you spell police nits......
This is a rhetorical question.
No answer needed or wanted.

Barnyard BOb --

Old September 30th 03, 04:05 AM
Capt. Doug

Ken Sandyeggo wrote in message He'll get time-and-a half for his time.
What'll you get for yours?

The satisfaction of knowing that I stand up for what is right.

Harrassment (sic) and a civil servant complaint? Surely you have
something more worthwhile to spend your time and money on.

My limited amount of recreational time is more valuable. However, I feel a
need to stand up for what I think is right.

As to your complaint....did he insult you, curse at you, hit you or push

you
around? What are you going to complain about?

My complaint is centered around the charge being a subjective judgement
instead of an objective, measureable collection of facts. The officer was
courteous and polite. I question his judgement only. Poor judgment means
false accusations. False accusations coming from an officer are serious.

Make sure it doesn't happen again? How's that? You'll win? I wouldn't

count on it. How can you be sure?

I'll present my case in front of the judge. That's how it's done. Most
people just figure losing their case is a forgone conclusion. I'm not a
sheeple- never have been. I'll fight for what I think is right.

You sound like the typical juvenile that drives like
he owns the road and then gets mad at "daddy" when he gets caught and
punished. Grow up.

This is where your post turns into a personal attack. Is that what you
really intended? I tended to hold you in higher regard. Maybe my judgement
IS slipping. :-)

Win or lose in court, you're the big loser for
all the money and time it'll cost you while the cop puts gobs of
overtime money in his pocket. You act like you're the first one that
ever got a ticket. How many do you have in your portfolio?

Do pilots make the big leagues with a spotty driving record? Not likely. Is
it wrong to stand up for what one feels is right? I defer to our country's
Founding Fathers.

Old September 30th 03, 12:54 PM
Warren & Nancy

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

:

Hey, Barnyard....

Do you mean "whining" or "winning"???

jon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****...
There's far worse butchery here every day.
So, why jerk my chain? g

For you spell police nits......
This is a rhetorical question.
No answer needed or wanted.

Barnyard BOb --

Hey BOb, did you quit taking your thorazine and rat poison and washing
it down with chardonnay? Oh wait. That was the other curmudgeon that
did that, wasn't it? Or was it?

Warren

Old September 30th 03, 03:59 PM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

Hey, Barnyard....

Do you mean "whining" or "winning"???

jon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****...
There's far worse butchery here every day.
So, why jerk my chain? g

For you spell police nits......
This is a rhetorical question.
No answer needed or wanted.

Barnyard BOb --

Well gee BOb, nobody would or could ever accuse you of doing anything like that
now could they? Seems to me you have done your fair share of whinning too but
then am I just the pot calling the kettle black?

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 30th 03, 03:59 PM
RobertR237

In article ,
"Capt. Doug" writes:

As to your complaint....did he insult you, curse at you, hit you or push

you
around? What are you going to complain about?

My complaint is centered around the charge being a subjective judgement
instead of an objective, measureable collection of facts. The officer was
courteous and polite. I question his judgement only. Poor judgment means
false accusations. False accusations coming from an officer are serious.

Sounds like he was just questioning your judgement as well. In your case
though, poor judgement has often lead to serious accidents.

Old September 30th 03, 05:30 PM
Bill Higdon

Warren & Nancy wrote:

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

:

Hey, Barnyard....

Do you mean "whining" or "winning"???

jon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****...
There's far worse butchery here every day.
So, why jerk my chain? g

For you spell police nits......
This is a rhetorical question.
No answer needed or wanted.

Barnyard BOb --

Hey BOb, did you quit taking your thorazine and rat poison and washing
it down with chardonnay? Oh wait. That was the other curmudgeon that
did that, wasn't it? Or was it?

Warren

at least we know their not each others "sock puppets"
Bill Higdon
now I'll crawl back in my bomb shelter

Old September 30th 03, 09:18 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Do you mean "whining" or "winning"???

jon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****...
There's far worse butchery here every day.
So, why jerk my chain? g

For you spell police nits......
This is a rhetorical question.
No answer needed or wanted.

Barnyard BOb --

Well gee BOb, nobody would or could ever accuse you of doing anything like that
now could they?

What have I_ NOT_ been accused of?

Seems to me you have done your fair share of whinning too but
then am I just the pot calling the kettle black?

Bob Reed

Yeah, yeah.
When it comes to serious sancti-MOAN-ious whining...
nobody holds a candle, pot or kettle to you. bfg

Barnyard BOb --
Old September 30th 03, 11:53 PM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

Seems to me you have done your fair share of whinning too but
then am I just the pot calling the kettle black?

Bob Reed

Yeah, yeah.
When it comes to serious sancti-MOAN-ious whining...
nobody holds a candle, pot or kettle to you. bfg

Barnyard BOb --

Damn, now you have gone and hurt my feelings.....wahwahwahwah

Old October 1st 03, 04:55 PM
Russell Kent

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

What have I _NOT_ been accused of?

Having a sweet disposition. ;-)

Russell Kent

Old October 1st 03, 05:17 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

What have I _NOT_ been accused of?

Having a sweet disposition. ;-)

Russell Kent

How mistaken you are, Russell.

Before becoming Barnyard BOb, I was
referred to as_Sweet Old Bob_ by many.

Shortened to SOB, of course, as a term of endearment.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of flight