A couple Questions-Ramp Checks and Experimental Operations

Old October 4th 03, 07:35 PM
Jerry Springer

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Then, to get back to bitching, let's talk about the cops who write tickets
for speeding and blasting through yellow lights and failing to use turn
signals. They clock out and then do the same things themselves. Their
defense is that they have had high speed driving training. Shiite!

They're hypocrits!

D.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Close, but this ain't hoarse shüz, dood.

They be... hypocrites. g

Barnyard BOb -- whining/whinning

If you think you have good hand/eye coordination, try this on for size.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a
wlohe. Pertty amzanig huh?

Jerry

Old October 4th 03, 10:37 PM
Warren & Nancy

Had some friends that were ramp check after coming in on an angel flight.
the inspectors had been rebuffed by guns when trying to board AF2. They were
a little ****ed.

"Rich S." wrote:

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

When's the last time you saw
a cop getting a ticket?

Howz 'bout the oft times abused....
"professional courtesy" thingy.

Then, to take this full circle and back to the subject, do FAA inspectors
ramp check off-duty FAA inspectors?

Rich "Badgers? I don' need no steenkin' badgers!" S

Old October 5th 03, 03:11 AM
RobertR237

In article . net, Jerry
Springer writes:

If you think you have good hand/eye coordination, try this on for size.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a
wlohe. Pertty amzanig huh?

Jerry

The worst (or best) part is that I read it without missing a beat and just a
quickly as if every word had been spelled correctly. That is the main reason I
rarely catch misspelled words.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 5th 03, 04:16 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a
wlohe. Pertty amzanig huh?

Jerry

The worst (or best) part is that I read it without missing a beat and just a
quickly as if every word had been spelled correctly. That is the main reason I
rarely catch misspelled words.

Bob Reed

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bull****.

You are illiterate.
Admit it. 8-}

Barnyard BOb --
Old October 5th 03, 05:06 PM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

Bob Reed

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bull****.

You are illiterate.
Admit it. 8-}

Barnyard BOb --

Well DUH...what does illiterate mean? ;-)))

Old October 5th 03, 06:58 PM
Capt. Doug

Rich S. wrote in message Then, to take this full circle and back to the
subject, do FAA inspectors ramp check off-duty FAA inspectors?

The FAA has a corporate culture that rivals any real corporation. It has all
the back-stabbing, nit-picking politics. It has union politics too. At my
local FSDO, the union lawyer opened an office on the same floor of the
building. Some FAA inspectors will proceed with enforcement against their
own.

D.

Old October 5th 03, 10:07 PM
Del Rawlins

On 05 Oct 2003 09:58 AM, Capt. Doug posted the following:
Rich S. wrote in message Then, to take this full circle and back to
the

subject, do FAA inspectors ramp check off-duty FAA inspectors?

The FAA has a corporate culture that rivals any real corporation. It
has all the back-stabbing, nit-picking politics. It has union politics
too. At my local FSDO, the union lawyer opened an office on the same
floor of the building. Some FAA inspectors will proceed with
enforcement against their own.

For some reason, that doesn't upset me in the least.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old October 8th 03, 09:11 PM
Model Flyer

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...

If you think you have good hand/eye coordination, try this on for

size.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't

mttaer in
what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is

taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a

total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a
wlohe. Pertty amzanig huh?

Jerry

And three I was thinking I had the mind of a chimp, Jerry has just
confirmed the fact that I may indeed have a human brain.
--

..