T-38 Talon Back wing

Old April 4th 11, 02:45 AM
Anthony Navarro Anthony Navarro is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb T-38 Talon Back wing

My Father in law was given this by a friend of his who restored a T-38. I think he said it was a back wing. Anyways, I am looking to find a buyer for it. If you are interested, message me and I can email you some pictures and give you my number so we can speak. It is located in Tulsa, OK. Thanks and if you have any advice feel free to give it.
Old April 4th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default T-38 Talon Back wing

On 04/04/2011 01:45 AM, Anthony Navarro wrote:
My Father in law was given this by a friend of his who restored a T-38.
I think he said it was a back wing. Anyways, I am looking to find a
buyer for it. If you are interested, message me and I can email you
some pictures and give you my number so we can speak. It is located in
Tulsa, OK. Thanks and if you have any advice feel free to give it.

Back wing? Next we get an upper landing gear, or a left-turning transponder?
Old April 5th 11, 01:46 AM
Anthony Navarro Anthony Navarro is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan olieslagers[_2_] View Post
On 04/04/2011 01:45 AM, Anthony Navarro wrote:
My Father in law was given this by a friend of his who restored a T-38.
I think he said it was a back wing. Anyways, I am looking to find a
buyer for it. If you are interested, message me and I can email you
some pictures and give you my number so we can speak. It is located in
Tulsa, OK. Thanks and if you have any advice feel free to give it.

Back wing? Next we get an upper landing gear, or a left-turning transponder?
Yeah he has both of those. Thanks for nothing dick.
Old April 5th 11, 03:13 AM
Anthony Navarro Anthony Navarro is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Navarro View Post
Yeah he has both of those. Thanks for nothing dick.
My father in law has the Horizontal Stabilizer, this is what I referred to as the "Back Wing". I am not an airplane mechenic, nor am I a Pilot. He just asked me if I could help him find someone to buy it or see how much it is worth.

Thanks for looking and if you have something useful to say then feel free. Don't be an ass hole just to be one.

T-38 Talon Allen[_1_] Aviation Photos 6 June 18th 08 09:19 PM
T-38 Talon 1 Allen[_1_] Aviation Photos 0 June 16th 08 03:56 PM
T-38 Talon Crash J.F. Aviation Photos 1 May 2nd 08 12:51 AM
Talon Homebuilt Aircraft Project For Sale spar Home Built 1 December 8th 04 09:46 AM
Mystery Movie Plane is F/A-37 Talon robert arndt Military Aviation 8 July 15th 04 08:12 AM