Lot of noise being made about Purple Hearts

Old August 28th 04, 10:37 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Lot of noise being made about Purple Hearts
From: (Fred the Red Shirt)
Date: 8/28/2004 12:09 PM Pacific Standard Time
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...
(Tom Cervo) wrote in message
"I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border," O'Neill
is heard telling Nixon in a conversation that was taped by the
former president's secret recording system. The tape is stored
at the National Archives in College Park, Md.

He may have been lying to Nixon--which sounds like one of those M C

Escher
prints.

If he was lying to Nixon then he (O'Neal) is dishonest.

If he was telling th etruth to Nixon then he (O'Neal) knows that
what he said about it being impossible for Kerry to have enterred
Cambodia is false.

Either way, he (O'Neal) is dishonest.

He may be dishonest, but nothing O'Neill has done or said on this matter
indicates that he is. O'Neill says Kerry was not in Cambodia at the time
Kerry says that he was. O'Neill could have been there at a later date.

Actually he said that it was impossible for Kerry to have been in Cambodia,
that he (Kerry) would have been courtmartialed had he gone there. It
seems O'Neal (I've seen his name spelt three different ways) knows
better.

--

FF

Who cares? The important thing is that Bush never fought due to cowardice Same
for Cheney. Where is Roosevelt now that we need him. Democrats fight better
than neocons. WW II for example. We have the wong party leading America.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old August 29th 04, 01:02 AM
B2431

From: (ArtKramr)
Date: 8/28/2004 4:37 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(Fred the Red Shirt)
Date: 8/28/2004 12:09 PM Pacific Standard Time
thlink.net...
(Tom Cervo) wrote in message
[...]

Get a life already, Art, FDR never served in the military, Bush did.

The vast majority of the military of the time never went to war either. Are
they cowards too?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 29th 04, 01:09 AM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

The important thing is that Bush never fought due to cowardice Same
for Cheney. Where is Roosevelt now that we need him.

Hey genius, the closest FDR got to combat was an assasination attempt in Miami
in 1933. I guess FDR is a coward as well since he had amlpe opportunity before
being stricken with polio to "see combat".

Democrats fight better
than neocons. WW II for example.

Bad example. The U.S. casulty rate for WWII was worse than any conflict except
the U.S. Civil War. Now, you want to talk about DESERT STORM or OEF/OIF?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 29th 04, 02:02 AM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote

Democrats fight better than neocons.

This is the most juvenile remark I've ever heard. It's about
as ignorant as Republicans copulate better than liberals.

If you want to communicate here with adults, then you need to
knock off the baby talk.

Old August 29th 04, 03:00 AM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote

During WW II the entire nation was Democratic.

There were no other political parties?

This statement is not only juvenile, it is *ridiculous*.

Synonyms: antic, bizarre, comic, comical, contemptible,
daffy, derisory, droll, fantastic, farcical, fool-headed, foolish,
funny, gelastic, goofy, grotesque, harebrained, hilarious,
impossible, incredible, jerky, laughable, ludicrous, nonsensical,
nutty, outrageous, preposterous, risible, sappy, silly, slaphappy,
stupid, unbelievable, wacky