Emailing contest flight log to scorer

Old August 2nd 18, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Emailing contest flight log to scorer

On Thursday, 2 August 2018 19:30:06 UTC+1, Mike Clarke wrote:

I bought one to download flight logs from my LX907, but it is going
back as the LX doesn't recognise it. Neither does my Power Flarm.

MC

What is that which you bought? I have a wifi module in my LX 9000, and I routinely email log files from the LX to myself (and/or a comp scorer). At my own club I do this via the club wifi which covers much of the airfield, and when elsewhere I use my phone as a wifi hotspot. Both work easily.

Before I had the wifi module I used to use the log files from my Oudie IGC, which I uploaded to SeeYou Cloud via Oudie Live on my phone using Bluetooth.

I get very excited about being able to use these toys!
Old August 2nd 18, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Clarke

At 19:57 02 August 2018, waremark wrote:
On Thursday, 2 August 2018 19:30:06 UTC+1, Mike Clarke wrote:

I bought one to download flight logs from my LX907, but it is going=20
back as the LX doesn't recognise it. Neither does my Power Flarm.
=20
MC

What is that which you bought? I have a wifi module in my LX 9000, and I
ro=
utinely email log files from the LX to myself (and/or a comp scorer). At
my=
own club I do this via the club wifi which covers much of the airfield,
an=
d when elsewhere I use my phone as a wifi hotspot. Both work easily.

Before I had the wifi module I used to use the log files from my Oudie
IGC,=
which I uploaded to SeeYou Cloud via Oudie Live on my phone using
Bluetoot=
h.

I get very excited about being able to use these toys!

HooToo
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...aui_detailpage
_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have so much going on behind my panel, I don't want to add further
complications this year.

MC

Old August 2nd 18, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 4:30:07 PM UTC-4, Mike Clarke wrote:
HooToo
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...aui_detailpage
_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You've bought a larger 64GB unit which is problematic for embedded devices.
The HooToo that dozens of us used last 2 seasons is linked he
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....4/xLpOsfhnBQAJ

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave
Old August 3rd 18, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Clarke

At 21:27 02 August 2018, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 4:30:07 PM UTC-4, Mike Clarke

wrote:
HooToo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...f=oh_aui_detai
lpage
_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You've bought a larger 64GB unit which is problematic for embedded

devices.
The HooToo that dozens of us used last 2 seasons is linked he
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....g/pV1zSqL9T_4/

xLpOsfhnBQAJ

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave

Thanks very much Dave, I will swap it for a 32GB one.

Mike

Old August 6th 18, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Clarke

At 23:41 02 August 2018, Mike Clarke wrote:
At 21:27 02 August 2018, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 4:30:07 PM UTC-4, Mike Clarke

wrote:
HooToo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...MU/ref=oh_aui_

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....aring/pV1zSqL9

T_4/
xLpOsfhnBQAJ

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave

Thanks very much Dave, I will swap it for a 32GB one.

Mike

Dave,

A replacement 32GB HooToo has arrived and works perfectly with
my Power Flarm and my LX9070. Thanks very much for your help.

Mike