We blame Bertie the ButtlippS

Old June 5th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

Meat Plow wrote in
:

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:13:06 +0000, Greg Hall wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g251n1$lp6$20
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RD21k.303$js1.22
@newsfe24.lga:

"Steve Leyland"
wrote
in
message :

: Is somebody cross-posting this stuff?

I blame aratzio

--
Steve Leyland

Around RAP, be blame Bertie the Buttlipps.

Of course you do.

Nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Bertie

Hey Bertie, you ignorant arse! I've done a wee bit of checking and
found out who you are in real life. You should shut your pie hole
real if you wanna remain anonymous.

Just to let you know that I'm not bluffing here are your initials -
J.M.

What do you have to say about that?

I say STALK!

Haven;t had one of them in ages either!

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Greg Hall

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who
do the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider
pilots.It definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an
avantage. The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth.
Don't remember saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of
stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie

I luvs ta play!

I was simply *hunting* for answers. Your reference to the Air Canada 767
pilot is a dead giveaway. I'm so smart sometimes I hate myself.

--
Gregory Hall

Old June 5th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u4a8b.hcq.17.2
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who
do the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider
pilots.It definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an
avantage. The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth.
Don't remember saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of
stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie

I luvs ta play!

Oh obviously.

I was simply *hunting* for answers. Your reference to the Air Canada

767
pilot is a dead giveaway.

Well, Canada is new. i don;t think I've lived there yet.

I'm so smart sometimes I hate myself.

Oh I;'m sure that's not true.

Bertie

Old June 5th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27kcd$f38$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27icq$6ea$17
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u47r3.8f0.19.4
@news.alt.net:

I'm having a change of heart. I was just getting the Bunyip's
attention.
He's never done anything that offends me so much that I feel I
need to reveal his identity at this time. But, I love holding it
over his head like an anvil ready to drop. Har har hardy har har!

Aw don;t be like that. It's been years since there's been a good
game of "where's the Bunyip?" Followed by a rousing round of
"Let's paint a Swastie on his porch"

Besides, the baby nazis would pay big for it! Except they;re
already sure its some poor fjuk named Roger and I doubt you'll
convince them otherwise.

Bertie

See this?

indigo.octanews.net!
news-out.octanews.net!mauve.octanews.net!

blackhelicopter.databasix.com!
not- for-mail

It's from your post. There used to be a dumbass in either
rec.motorcycles or alt.law-enforcement.traffic who claimed he could
derive your actual street address from that. I just looked for him
but he appears to have dropped off the net loooong ago, so I guess
you're safe.

Oh i had a few like that. They traced me everywhere. it was great
stuff.

Bertie

He posted my "address" and it was only off by about 3200 miles. LOL

He he. I've had almost every state, Borneo, Serbia, Bosnia France
Brazil.. you name it.

Bertie

Old June 5th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Aratzio

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 03:04:02 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Bertie the Bunyip got
double secret probation for writing:

[...]

GAWD DAMMIT
I thought this thread would have some drama and all that ****wit did
was pose and preen.

Oregvr vf Qnivq YrPbl Cnexfgbar bs Zryobhear Nhfgenyvn.

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
Old June 5th 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

It's early. Where's the bunyip usually goes on for weeks if not months.
Great to see Maxie so heartened wasn't it?

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

It's early. Where's the bunyip usually goes on for weeks if not months.
Great to see Maxie so heartened wasn't it?

Bertie

heartened? that's lame for someone of even your ignorance.

Old June 5th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Greg Hall

Dikfur wrote in
:

Two things

1. What makes you think we don't know already? Redundant reduncancy
is a kOOk trademark.

We??? Are you, in your ignorant arrogance, presuming to speak for the
entire newsgroup?

2. Who gives a **** anyway?

Apparently YOU do or else you wouldn't have taken time to post a reply.
Now go to the back of the class, please!

--
Gregory Hall
Old June 5th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:YZK1k.2517$yi.2289
@newsfe13.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

It's early. Where's the bunyip usually goes on for weeks if not months.
Great to see Maxie so heartened wasn't it?

Bertie

heartened? that's lame for someone of even your ignorance.

Perceptive is the word you're looking for. Or are you trying to tell me you
weren't like a dog with two dicks at the thought of actually finding out
who I am?

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:YZK1k.2517$yi.2289
@newsfe13.lga:

heartened? that's lame for someone of even your ignorance.

Perceptive is the word you're looking for. Or are you trying to tell me
you
weren't like a dog with two dicks at the thought of actually finding out
who I am?

Bertie

Sorry to bust your bubble dumb ass, but with all your other antics, even a
10 year old could anticipate that one.

You lie, forge, cross post, and scheme. Anything you or your ilk touches
with always be 90 percent suspect.

What's next lamer?

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
GA NOT TO BLAME FOR DELAYS Larry Dighera Piloting 4 August 16th 07 03:41 PM
FAA shares blame also SolarSapien Instrument Flight Rules 71 May 26th 05 02:30 AM
Aircrews `to blame' for most crashes Dave Kearton Military Aviation 12 July 26th 03 05:36 PM