We blame Bertie the ButtlippS

Old June 5th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:YZK1k.2517$yi.2289
@newsfe13.lga:

heartened? that's lame for someone of even your ignorance.

Perceptive is the word you're looking for. Or are you trying to tell
me you
weren't like a dog with two dicks at the thought of actually finding
out who I am?

Bertie

Sorry to bust your bubble dumb ass, but with all your other antics,
even a 10 year old could anticipate that one.

But you couldn't.

You lie, forge, cross post, and scheme. Anything you or your ilk
touches with always be 90 percent suspect.

What's next lamer?

A lot more of the same .

Bertie

Old June 5th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

[...]

You are getting boring.

Old June 5th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fKT1k.2721$yi.2531
@newsfe13.lga:

[...]

And yet you're still replying to my every poast.

That must mean I'm actually fascinating.

Look it up.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fKT1k.2721$yi.2531
@newsfe13.lga:

You are getting boring.

And yet you're still replying to my every poast.

That must mean I'm actually fascinating.

Look it up.

Bertie

No I'm not lamer.

Can't you count either, or is lying just so much fun.

Old June 5th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Jay Honeck[_10_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:bUU1k.3447$QI2.2991
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fKT1k.2721$yi.2531
@newsfe13.lga:

You are getting boring.

And yet you're still replying to my every poast.

That must mean I'm actually fascinating.

Look it up.

Bertie

No I'm not lamer.

Can't you count either, or is lying just so much fun.

Nioether fjukkwit.

Jay slurptard
Old June 5th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forgery above

Old June 5th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EdV1k.3463$QI2.214
@newsfe23.lga:

Really? you should report it.

bertie
Old June 5th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EdV1k.3463$QI2.214
@newsfe23.lga:

Really? you should report it.

bertie

Nah, I want all the nice folks to see ya in action.

Old June 6th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxwell ate the slime off the underneath of my washing machine

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:6XX1k.2005$nD3.103
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EdV1k.3463$QI2.214
@newsfe23.lga:

Really? you should report it.

bertie

Nah, I want all the nice folks to see ya in action.

Me too! At last, you're singing form the same song sheet.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daryl Hunt[_3_]

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any mention
of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are actually harmless if
left to themselves.

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
Dikfur wrote in
:

Two things

1. What makes you think we don't know already? Redundant reduncancy
is a kOOk trademark.

We??? Are you, in your ignorant arrogance, presuming to speak for the
entire newsgroup?

2. Who gives a **** anyway?

Apparently YOU do or else you wouldn't have taken time to post a reply.
Now go to the back of the class, please!

--
Gregory Hall

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
GA NOT TO BLAME FOR DELAYS Larry Dighera Piloting 4 August 16th 07 03:41 PM
FAA shares blame also SolarSapien Instrument Flight Rules 71 May 26th 05 02:30 AM
Aircrews `to blame' for most crashes Dave Kearton Military Aviation 12 July 26th 03 05:36 PM