Runway 14/32 @ KBOS

Old December 7th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon

Default Runway 14/32 @ KBOS

There was a little press on the boob tube during the week of
Thanksgiving as the first operation was scheduled for Thanksgiving Day
(I imagine there's at least a joke or 3 in there

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/11/19/the_30_year_saga_of_1432/
http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_323182941.html

Has anyone here used it yet?

It's been a few weeks since I've taken any flights out of Logan. I
guess time will as to how delays are affected, on days when it's being
used. But I would think that by moving the lighter craft off the
runway(s) being used by the bigger craft, more tin be pushed per unit
time as the wake turbulence is not hindering performance as much?

Regards,
Jon

Old December 8th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Greg Farris

I particularly liked the opponent's astute statement :

"there will be more noise and more traffic over our heads and next to our
heads."

Man, I got this noise next to my head!

GF