Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Old November 4th 07, 03:34 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:49:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:56:32 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:32:22 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:18:16 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:33:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

What magnificent links might those be?

Ask Mr Hucker or send your email addy.
Tip! You can have many email addresses.

I do butt I get nothing butt spam. Hence I do not read them.

Ever considered a spam filter?

A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

Waffle!

Yes, please. I like mine with ice cream and maple syrup.

Waffle = AOL, FFS.

Bot.

Ex-plane!

No, you mean deplane.

What?

You know. Fantasy Island. Deplane, boss, deplane.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Works quite well.

Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.

Web based email is awful.

Beats getting viruses.

Maybe you should try not being such a one born every minute.

OK, PT.

PT?

PT Barnum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._T._Barnum

And that has what to do with me?

You're a sucker, PHucker.

For what?

Everything.

Ever considered a virus checker?

Who needs it with webmail?

HTML is the most insecure part of the internet.

Is that right?

Ayeeeeeee!

Idiot!

What now?

Dunno. What do you suggest?

An explanation.

Not a deplanation?

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home.

Happens to you a lot, huh?

Old November 4th 07, 07:42 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:51:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:53:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:32:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:24:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:25:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:18:08 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

Hedges belong on council estates.

No crappy fences do. Hedges are what they have in private estates.

Are you a hedge hog?

No, I grow my own.

What? Parrots?

No, hedges. Do keep up.

Benson and Hedges?

That explains your twisted mind.

I drive a Mercedes Benz.

Bull****.

Careful you don't tread in it.

Unpossible, you leve so much around there are no blank spaces left.

**** happens.

And a filter.

Hitler oughta do the trick.

No, that would be gas then.

A gaseous filter?

Never heard of that before.

Neither have I.

Then why did you suggest it?

The reason people sweat is so that they won't catch fire when having sex.

Its dangerous to burn rubber.

I've never caused an accident while wheelspinning.

Chucking wheelies is the perfect way to blow a tyre.

I've never blown one wheelspinning either. I've blown one overtaking on a pavement, I've blown one tearing round the French Alps, and I've blown one driving at 90mph.

You fool!

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, dey come together. I come again. Two asses, dey come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a more."
"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly, "in this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man, "Imma just tellun my friend howa tospella Mississippi."

Sure, as if anyone would believe that!