Agent86's List of Misconceptions of FAA Procedures Zero for 15 Putz!!!

Old April 18th 04, 07:32 PM
copprtopkiller

wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:54:41 GMT, "copprtopkiller"
wrote:

Hey! While your at it please correct the other wild claims you've,

uhm,
I've
made here. ;-)

I don't have to, not that I've made any wild claims to begin with.
You've just painted yourself in a corner without any help from anyone
else.

snicker

Show exactly how I did that. Don't just claim it, cock gurglar.

See the list of your misconceptions.

I have never posted a list such a list. I have scored yours and it was one
hell of a failure. You didn't even argue that list of yours once I had shown
it tp be feeble and flawed.

Old April 20th 04, 02:17 AM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:32:55 GMT, "copprtopkiller"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Hey! While your at it please correct the other wild claims you've,

uhm,
I've
made here. ;-)

I don't have to, not that I've made any wild claims to begin with.
You've just painted yourself in a corner without any help from anyone
else.

snicker

Show exactly how I did that. Don't just claim it, cock gurglar.

See the list of your misconceptions.

I have never posted a list such a list.

Never said you did.