Latest recruits to the Madhi army

Old August 12th 04, 06:49 AM
Andrew Chaplin

Denyav wrote:

Being British is a state of mind and nationality (i.e. passport
rights), it has bugger all to do with race.

I guess Welshmen and Scotchmen would disagree with you,as far as I know they
consider themselves English but not British and they all use the same passport.

Yer gonna get spanked for this. The Welsh and Scots will allow that
they're British, they are from the island of Great Britain, but
"English" is likely the last thing they would want to be called.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old August 12th 04, 07:53 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Denyav" wrote in message
Being British is a state of mind and nationality (i.e. passport
rights), it has bugger all to do with race.

I guess Welshmen and Scotchmen would disagree with you,as far as I know

they
consider themselves English but not British and they all use the same

passport.

As always you are completely wrong

Welshmen, Scotsmen and Englishmen are all British
carrying a passport that describes them as citizens
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland.

Keith

Old August 12th 04, 01:14 PM
The Enlightenment

"Peter Kemp" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:50:18 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"The Enlightenment" wrote in message

I'm afraid if you are "English" you are far more of a thoroughbred than

you
care to admit admit.

Nonsense. I know my ancestry rather well and its a right old mix.

My mother is a pure bred Dane (for the last thousand years anyway),
one of my Grandmothers was Irish, my 'English' father's family name is
from the Norse, and I'm *still* more British than the Queen ;-D

Being British is a state of mind and nationality (i.e. passport
rights), it has bugger all to do with race.

Which is why a bunch of Arabs with British passports, accents and education
is in Iraq trying to kill British & American servicemen. They clearly don't
identify with their European let alone British heritage. They have a
religion adopted to the mores and environment of the middle east. Perhaps
they feel the affinity of their blood brothers and religion is the delusion.
perhaps not. Clearly we know where their loyalties lie.

I passionatly hate the people the people that got us into this war: the
Perls, Wolfawitz's, Bushes, Bliar's Krauthamers and the rest of the sorry
lying untrustworthy bunch and I feel for the Iraqi people but I would hate
even more those that would attack their own kind.

The UK is firmly multicultural, and I'm happy for it to stay that way.

That's what Quisling said about Norway.

You should write into the Ministry of education and say that your child (I
suspect you don't have any) won't be needing their university place:
affirmitive action for evermore people of color is more important. (we have
that now in the UK as well as the USA ) You should also write to the NHS
and Aged care to say that they can downgrade the care for your retied infirm
parents: the money is best used for HIV refugees.

Someone is being hurt and someone is paying for your values.

People like you enjoy the slight social status boost that comes with
conforming with political correctness or find it confortable to go with the
flow and not hold difficult opinions but you never appreciate that you are
disenfranchising a Briton or American whose marks are high enough or whose
social predicament is tragic but whose skin is too white.

You never think you have any personal cost. Its charity for free.

"Enlightenment" is talking out of his Arse again.

Point out any specific substantive error or lie I told. Otherwish hold your
arse shut.

Peter Kemp

Old August 12th 04, 02:52 PM
Denyav

Welshmen, Scotsmen and Englishmen are all British
carrying a passport that describes them as citizens
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland.

Thanks,the other way around of course.
Old August 12th 04, 02:53 PM
Denyav

The Welsh and Scots will allow that
they're British, they are from the island of Great Britain, but
"English" is likely the last thing they would want to be called.

LOL
Old August 14th 04, 05:43 PM
Peter Kemp

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:14:29 GMT, "The Enlightenment"
wrote:

"Peter Kemp" wrote in message
.. .
The UK is firmly multicultural, and I'm happy for it to stay that way.

That's what Quisling said about Norway.

Really? Quote please.

You should write into the Ministry of education

No such thing - you mean the Department for Education and Skills I
suspect.

and say that your child (I
suspect you don't have any) won't be needing their university place:
affirmitive action for evermore people of color is more important. (we have
that now in the UK as well as the USA )

I don't have a child true, and we *do not* have Affirmitive Action in
the UK. That would be illegal. The closest we get is that some
government agencies (such as the Police) tend to advertise posts more
in areas with an ethnic majority lacking in the force. Once they reach
interview however it is the best person for the post.

Having just been through an intrviewing course for a HMG department I
know of what I speak.

You should also write to the NHS
and Aged care to say that they can downgrade the care for your retied infirm
parents: the money is best used for HIV refugees.

Why? My parents are neither infirm nor retired, and have worked hard
to get their private pensions and health care. And why would I want to
give it up for HIV refugees? I was talking about those who come to the
UK to better themselves, like the West indians and South Asians who
arrived in the 50s and have done very well for themselves, and for us.

If you want to go off on an anti immigrant rant, feel free, but don't
expect to drag me down with you.

People like you enjoy the slight social status boost that comes with
conforming with political correctness or find it confortable to go with the
flow and not hold difficult opinions but you never appreciate that you are
disenfranchising a Briton or American whose marks are high enough or whose
social predicament is tragic but whose skin is too white.
You never think you have any personal cost. Its charity for free.

"Enlightenment" is talking out of his Arse again.

Point out any specific substantive error or lie I told. Otherwish hold your
arse shut.

See above, you're projecting your beliefs onto me....in error.

Peter Kemp
Old August 14th 04, 08:12 PM
phil hunt

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:43:20 -0400, Peter Kemp wrote:
You should also write to the NHS
and Aged care to say that they can downgrade the care for your retied infirm
parents: the money is best used for HIV refugees.

Why? My parents are neither infirm nor retired, and have worked hard
to get their private pensions and health care. And why would I want to
give it up for HIV refugees? I was talking about those who come to the
UK to better themselves, like the West indians and South Asians who
arrived in the 50s and have done very well for themselves, and for us.

If you want to go off on an anti immigrant rant, feel free, but don't
expect to drag me down with you.

"Enlightenment"'s rant is quite amusing when you consider the high
proportion of NHS workers who are immigrants.

(Email: zen19725 at zen dot co dot uk)