Dear Sean Fidler

Old January 21st 18, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Hughes

Default Dear Sean Fidler

Get a grip man.

Using the death of a pilot at a competition yesterday as a carrier for a
self-obsessed monologue about how right you were to turn down your
invitation to the event?

Classy stuff.

I see you're also deleting comments from and banning from your
Sean's Sociopathing Page anyone who has called you out on it.

You've reached a new low; take a look at yourself and pipe down.

Kindest Regards,

The United Kingdom

Old January 22nd 18, 10:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim White[_3_]

At 19:34 21 January 2018, Ben Hughes wrote:
Get a grip man.

Using the death of a pilot at a competition yesterday as a carrier for a
self-obsessed monologue about how right you were to turn down your
invitation to the event?

Classy stuff.

I see you're also deleting comments from and banning from your
Sean's Sociopathing Page anyone who has called you out on it.

You've reached a new low; take a look at yourself and pipe down.

Kindest Regards,

The United Kingdom

Kinda arrogant speaking for the whole of the UK don't you think?

I have just read Sean's post on his face book page. He actually says that
he is not current enough in these mountains to compete safely. I think that
is fair enough. Had I qualified in flat lands, I would feel the same.

The one quirk is that Tomas was a local pilot with, presumably, lots of
experience in the area.

Jim