Z's network?

Old December 21st 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Z's network?

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

Nahhh, Juan just likes stirring the pot. If you recall, a number of years back
he defended Paul Moller and the Moller Skycar the same way he talks about Zoom.
ISTR others have mentioned that he does the same kinds of things in other
newsgroups.

Agreed he does enjoy stirring the pot but to the extent he does it with totally
illogical reasoning seems bizzare. If he does the same thing on other groups, to
me shows that something is wrong upstairs. IMHO I know people who like to
agitate but never to the point of ruining their reputation and credibllity. It's
a small world now a days with the net and one never knows who's watching and
reading what you post. Then again possibly I've lead a sheltered life LOL!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Ron Wanttaja

Old December 21st 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Jaun is little more than a child starved for attention and is willing
to take that attention even if it means he has to take the role of
Court Jester to get it. You are 100% right, he will take side of the
Zoomsters, Moller, Bede, or whomever will draw him the most flack and
attention. The absolute worst thing you can do to Jaun is ignore him.
He wants your response and the madder he can make you the better.
Ignore him and you take away his purpose and eventually he will go
away.

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
On 21 Dec 2006 04:07:32 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits as
his hero zoom. In my opinion jaun is an an extreme example of a wannabe just
like zoom is.

Old December 21st 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
[...]

Kind of like a little "social vortex generator". Something that hangs
around just behind the leading edge, and makes waves. No real purpose, and
since we're not generating "social lift", useless.

Al G

Old December 21st 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Speaking of Moller Z's network?

Nahhh, Juan just likes stirring the pot. If you recall, a number of years
back
he defended Paul Moller and the Moller Skycar the same way he talks about
Zoom.
ISTR others have mentioned that he does the same kinds of things in other
newsgroups.

Ron Wanttaja

One of the "prototypes" was for sale not long ago on E-Bay and someone
jokingly asked in the group if the tower and tether game with the prototype.
I said, "I don't know let's ask." And I did. Here was the answer.

Response from moller_international
moller_international( 0)
Positive feedback: 0%
Member since: Mar-22-05
Location: CA, United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Moller International M200X VTOL Prototype
(250049563201)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
moller_international is the seller.

No, it does not come with the tether and the tower. We
have flown it without the tether but only rarely. It has flown only within
our propery, which is about 4 acres.

Old December 21st 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Agreed he does enjoy stirring the pot but to the extent he does it with totally
illogical reasoning seems bizzare. If he does the same thing on other groups, to
me shows that something is wrong upstairs. IMHO I know people who like to
agitate but never to the point of ruining their reputation and credibllity. It's
a small world now a days with the net and one never knows who's watching and
reading what you post. Then again possibly I've lead a sheltered life LOL!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Then it's like a child's temper tantrum. Any attentions is good even if
it's negative attention.

Tony
Old December 21st 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"BobR" wrote in message
ps.com...

... The absolute worst thing you can do to Jaun is ignore him.

Assuming, for the moment, that is true. I would suggest that is the one
thing that he doesn't have to worry about.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old December 21st 06, 10:51 PM
Chris Wells Chris Wells is offline
Senior Member

No, it does not come with the tether and the tower. We
have flown it without the tether but only rarely. It has flown only within
our propery, which is about 4 acres.

I don't suppose there's video somewhere of this happening? Oh yeah, and can someone explain to me how anyone in the world with (non-inherited) investment money could believe the fuel economy estimates?

Old December 22nd 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote:

[...]

Translation: "It scared the hell out of us so much that we decided to
park it and offer it on ebay,'as is'."