Pitch vs. trim in flight phases

Old May 17th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Pitch vs. trim in flight phases

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Dudley Henriques writes:

In addition to the practical side of the sim , I have also been
fortunate in that some of the finest designers connected with MSFS
have created exact virtual replications for me of several aircraft I
have flown and been involved with personally during my career and I
have these aircraft appearing exactly as they existed and looked in
real life even to their tail numbers in the sim to enjoy, allowing
both my family and friends to experience a bit of my tenure in
aviation.

I looked at some of the companies you recommended and their aircraft
seem very cool, even though I'm not a big warbird fan. I'm always on
the lookout for companies that produce top-quality, ultrarealistic
add-ons.

So you can rip them off by downloading them without paying for them.

Bertie
Old May 17th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

In addition to the practical side of the sim , I have also been
fortunate in that some of the finest designers connected with MSFS have
created exact virtual replications for me of several aircraft I have
flown and been involved with personally during my career and I have
these aircraft appearing exactly as they existed and looked in real life
even to their tail numbers in the sim to enjoy, allowing both my family
and friends to experience a bit of my tenure in aviation.

I looked at some of the companies you recommended and their aircraft seem very
cool, even though I'm not a big warbird fan. I'm always on the lookout for
companies that produce top-quality, ultrarealistic add-ons.

Something you might be interested in if realism is your thing is a
museum quality freeware project I'm working on now with a combined team
of some of the best designers, graphics people, and flight model
developers in the world.
When finished in the next few months, this aircraft will be as close to
being an exact replication graphics, performance, and systems wise, of a
North American F86E/F Sabre as has ever been developed for Microsoft
flight simulator.
This project is so real, and the depth of fidelity so deep and authentic
that I wouldn't hesitate to use it in acclimating a prospective pilot
doing a checkout in the F86.
Even if you are not into Warbirds, this add on will be well worth having.
You might try it. I think you'll like this one.
I'll be reviewing it for Simflight as it comes on line. I'll post
something on the Usenet sim forum and let you know when it's available.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old May 17th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

So you can rip them off by downloading them without paying for them.

Most payware add-ons cannot be downloaded until you pay for them.
Old May 17th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

I'll be reviewing it for Simflight as it comes on line. I'll post
something on the Usenet sim forum and let you know when it's available.

I'll look forward to it.
Old May 17th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
di+gi+es

On 5/17/2008 9:07 AM Mxsmanic ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

I'm not an emotional person.

You're not a person at all. You're just a name on a screen.
Old May 17th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

So you can rip them off by downloading them without paying for them.

Most payware add-ons cannot be downloaded until you pay for them.

What, no begging bowl for them?

Bertie
Old May 17th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
george

Default Death grip on the controls

On May 18, 5:41 am, "Barry" wrote:
Well, the use of it doesn't require any training. However, as CFIs we
bang our heads against the wall because students don't trim often
enough. This is especially true in the pattern. If you let them,
students will build up a sweat holding the yoke with a death grip.

A good way to keep students from doing this is to have them fly with a pen or
pencil interwoven between the fingers. If the student squeezes too hard, it
hurts, which reminds the student to relax the grip.

Anything more than thumb and forefinger is overcontrol
Old May 17th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On May 18, 6:24 am, Benjamin Dover wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote :

I'm not an emotional person.

You're not a person, period. You're fecal matter attached to a keyboard.

Hey !
Fecal matter -has- had a use
Old May 17th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

george wrote in
:

On May 18, 6:24 am, Benjamin Dover wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote
:

I'm not an emotional person.

You're not a person, period. You're fecal matter attached to a
keyboard.

Hey !
Fecal matter -has- had a use

Sure, but in Anthony's case it's used toxic fecal matter. Not even fit for
feeding flies.