Local GA Flights

Old January 2nd 09, 08:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default Local GA Flights

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "george" wrote in message

| On Dec 29, 9:35 am, terry wrote:
|
| Get used to it , you racist moron. Whether you like it or not China
| will soon be the most powerful ( economically and militarily )
| country in the world, so lets just hope they have the sense not to
let
| an idiot take the controls.
|
| You'll have noticed by now Terry that these posters are not pilots but
| rather spammers and racists who are only here to disrupt the group.
| Killfiles are the way to go as when they're ignored they go away
|
| In this particular case it's not several individuals, but just one. His
| preferred sock puppet is Bear Bottoms, which is itself a forgery of
another
| poster and many of the others probably are as well.
|
| All of his childish antics are nothing new, have been in use by others
since
| probably before he was born, and are highly predictable. I'm sure he
thinks
| he's clever for regurgitating tricks other and better trolls grew weary
of
| years ago, but when he doesn't have anything better to do and he's
already
| worn his little pee-pee out from masturbation his nonsense is certainly
not
| surprising.

Why should he? You have certainly not tired of yours.

Still haven't figured out what a sock puppet is I see, Maxipad.

Or perhaps you just maintain your charade because you don't want to admit
you have been full of **** since day 1, and you think if you do you'll
appear even dumber than you are.

Don't worry, Okie. That's impossible.

Old January 2nd 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
renminbis

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 04:12:22 -0500, renminbis wrote:

Lest us say that I want to go from Here to There and it is 200 miles.
Here is a city of size as is There. Both have municipal airports and
lots of GA.

How can I find a pilot, CFI, school or other to pay to have them fly me?
Specifically intererstd about FLL and Ft. Myers, FL, Naples, Keys,
Miami, Tampa, etcetras.

Thanks for the group's help, I was unable to catch a ride but did find
an inexpensive air charter for under $100 that did the trick in a twin
engined Piper.
--
China holds $652 billion in Treasury debt; owns $3 of every $10
of America's public debt. To finance the US $1.700 trillion bailout of

Local GA Flights renminbis Piloting 26 January 4th 09 10:01 PM
Logging local flights. Rich Owning 23 July 16th 04 12:02 AM
Your local VA hospital needs you now. ArtKramr Military Aviation 1 July 2nd 04 03:12 PM