Yep - 9-11 attacks predicted in 1994

Old April 11th 04, 01:38 AM
copertopkiller

"Morton Davis" wrote in message
news:s7Kdc.2995$rg5.29227@attbi_s52...
Seems someone needs to look at a map. America is one big place. The best I
can gather from the 9/11 commission hearings is that there were vague
warnings that an attack MIGHT happen SOMEWHERE in the USA SOMETIME,

SOMEHOW,
SOMEWAY, by SOMEBODY.

-*MORT*-

Seems you are another moron who thinks the exact target, day and time needs
to be known before measures can be taken.

Old April 11th 04, 03:40 PM

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:30:13 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 03:22:45 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

Claiming the FBI changed things right before she arrived is what needs to

be
shown. It can't and will not because it didn't. Now, how does all this

prove
your preposterous statement backing that there was no indication of a

9/11
style attack true?

Uh, Bryan, we were talking about what Ms. Edmonds alledged, not
something that I said.

Doper, learn to read. Learn to comrehend. This Ms. Edmonds article was
posted exactly for that reason.

So now we're down to just an "indication of a 9/11 style attack? I
thought your position was that the government knew when, where, how
and by whom.

Old April 11th 04, 03:41 PM

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:38:53 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

"Morton Davis" wrote in message
Seems someone needs to look at a map. America is one big place. The best I
can gather from the 9/11 commission hearings is that there were vague
warnings that an attack MIGHT happen SOMEWHERE in the USA SOMETIME,

SOMEHOW,
SOMEWAY, by SOMEBODY.

-*MORT*-

Seems you are another moron who thinks the exact target, day and time needs
to be known before measures can be taken.

And what measures should have been taken, Bryan?
Old April 11th 04, 05:04 PM
RD (The Sandman)

copertopkiller wrote:

"Morton Davis" wrote in message

Seems someone needs to look at a map. America is one big place. The best I
can gather from the 9/11 commission hearings is that there were vague
warnings that an attack MIGHT happen SOMEWHERE in the USA SOMETIME,

SOMEHOW,

SOMEWAY, by SOMEBODY.

-*MORT*-

Seems you are another moron who thinks the exact target, day and time needs
to be known before measures can be taken.

In most cases, to stop a specific attack that is correct.

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

http://home.comcast.net/~rdsandman

"The fatal attraction of government is that it allows busybodies to
impose decisions on others without paying any price themselves."

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making
decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who
pay no price for being wrong" Author Thomas Sowell

Old April 11th 04, 08:51 PM
copertopkiller

news
wrote:

"Morton Davis" wrote in message
Seems someone needs to look at a map. America is one big place. The

best I
can gather from the 9/11 commission hearings is that there were vague
warnings that an attack MIGHT happen SOMEWHERE in the USA SOMETIME,

SOMEHOW,
SOMEWAY, by SOMEBODY.

-*MORT*-

Seems you are another moron who thinks the exact target, day and time

needs
to be known before measures can be taken.

And what measures should have been taken, Bryan?

I know you have selective memory. Do try to refresh your recollection.

Old April 11th 04, 08:54 PM
copertopkiller

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
copertopkiller wrote:

"Morton Davis" wrote in message

Seems someone needs to look at a map. America is one big place. The best

can gather from the 9/11 commission hearings is that there were vague
warnings that an attack MIGHT happen SOMEWHERE in the USA SOMETIME,

SOMEHOW,

SOMEWAY, by SOMEBODY.

-*MORT*-

Seems you are another moron who thinks the exact target, day and time

needs
to be known before measures can be taken.

In most cases, to stop a specific attack that is correct.

Lets forget about most cases and stay specific of this attack, Mort. Do you
still think nothing could have been done (as you've been told), no measures
could have been taken to thwart this style of attack?

Old April 12th 04, 02:02 AM

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:51:28 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

So now we're down to just an "indication of a 9/11 style attack? I
thought your position was that the government knew when, where, how
and by whom.

snicker

Well, is that your position or not?

Old April 12th 04, 02:02 AM

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:51:29 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

And what measures should have been taken, Bryan?

I know you have selective memory. Do try to refresh your recollection.

To the best of my recollection, you've never answered the question,
Bryan.

Old April 12th 04, 03:06 AM
Morton Davis

wrote:

So now we're down to just an "indication of a 9/11 style attack? I
thought your position was that the government knew when, where, how
and by whom.

snicker

Well, is that your position or not?

It's "position" is: hands over eyes so he can truley say he can't see
reality.

-*MORT*-