FS2004

Old July 31st 03, 01:47 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

Wouldn't you prefer to filter out the thread if you don't want to read it?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:57:13 GMT, "Peter Greenstein" wrote:

Wouldn't you guys prefer to continue this via private e-mail?

--
peter in oakland,ca
www.wakefieldjazz.com

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .
On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 29 Jul 2003 14:53:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

You owe be a new irony detector. And, no, I don't meant a gadget for
detecting the ferric content of a post.

You heard what i said, Skippy

Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
Think about it.

Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old

spinsters keep around as
their sole companions 'cause they can't get anything better. Your old

lady doesn't let you
get a word in sideways, so you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky

us.

Old July 31st 03, 01:49 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 30 Jul 2003 15:26:42 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 30 Jul 2003 08:15:19 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

Skippy? Reading problems too huh? But, yes, I did "hear" what you said.
Think about it.

Skippy, you remind me of one of those litte yappy poodles that old
spinsters keep around as their sole companions 'cause they can't get
anything better. Your old lady doesn't let you get a word in sideways, so
you have to vent your machismo on here. Lucky us.

Ever thought of looking a little closer to home "dr"? Really, what's with
this bizarre little fantasy of yours? Why do you feel the need to insult
someone's wife? Machismo problems perhaps? Is that why you mentioned them?

And you accuse people around here of having "too much free time".

*Blam*

Blast, there goes another bloody irony meter.

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the short-statured, henpecked
peckerwood
Old July 31st 03, 08:58 AM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
short-statured, henpecked peckerwood

Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/
Old July 31st 03, 12:49 PM
Alan White

On 30 Jul 2003 19:49:27 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:"
wrote:

doesn't take much to entertain the yappy little foreigner

Usenet is international so it's impossible to be a foreigner.

Get real.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Old July 31st 03, 01:37 PM
quilljar

Look guys, don't you think its is time you stopped this? Poor old DS has not
got the joke, does not know what is going on, and it's like bear baiting. I
know we are all laughing, but it is too cruel...

Old July 31st 03, 03:01 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 31 Jul 2003 07:58:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
short-statured, henpecked peckerwood

Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?

yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!
(lttle Davie cowers under the shadow of his dominerring woman!)

EH?
Old July 31st 03, 03:04 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

wrote:

doesn't take much to entertain the yappy little foreigner

Usenet is international so it's impossible to be a foreigner.

Get real.

You're a foreigher, like it or not.

Get ****ed.
Old July 31st 03, 03:06 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:37:43 +0000 (UTC), "quilljar" wrote:

Look guys, don't you think its is time you stopped this? Poor old DS has not
got the joke, does not know what is going on, and it's like bear baiting. I
know we are all laughing, but it is too cruel...

You want a good laugh, look in the mirror. The joke is really on you little people.

It wasn't much of a joke. Your existence is a joke. A real kneeslapper!
Old July 31st 03, 03:38 PM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 31 Jul 2003 07:58:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

"yap yap yap yap, bark! bark! bark! bark! yap yap yap", goes the
short-statured, henpecked peckerwood

Resorted to talking about yourself in the third person now eh?

Little lady still nipping at your heels, EH?

Make your mind up, either she's "dominerring"(sic) or she's a "little lady
nipping at [my] heels". I mean, if you're gonna spend your far-too-copious
free time trotting your bizarre little fantasies about your correspondents
out on a daily basis you could try and make them actually self-consistent.

yap yap yap yap yap, bark bark bark!

Leash hurting you is it? Don't pull so hard then.

EH?

One day you're realise that your strange little fantasies about your
correspondents and those around them aren't actually real life. Good to see
you're taking the first step to recovery.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/
Old August 1st 03, 01:55 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

yap yap yap goes the little puppy, hoping for the last word he'll never get! Bark! Bark!,
that's a good puppy, minding his domineering woman. EH?
How Canadian!

On 31 Jul 2003 14:38:58 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

[...]

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM